The gifts I have received from porn addiction:
- Self hatred
- Constant thoughts of perversion
- Constant feelings of guilt and shame
- Looking at women as objects
- No energy
- no concentration
- No self esteem
- False sense of reality
The gifts I have received and am receiving from nofap:
- Depression has greatly lifted. Once we clean our mind of the garbage we have put into it and replace it with positive the depression will lessen. When ever I get thoughts of porn or perversion I try to think of something positive and peaceful.
- I do not hate myself any more. I like who I see in the mirror.
- My ED is slowly going away. I know that if I continue down the path of nofap Ed will be gong.
- My energy levels are off the charts!
- I don’t wake up in the morning feeling guilty and when I go to bed at night I focus on possitive things until I fall asleep
- I have respect for women and I try very hard not to objectify them.
- My concentration is getting so much better, and I feel smarter lol
- I am getting much more confident, not afraid to look someone in the eye when I talk to them.
- I care about others and their feeling.
- I don’t have to lie to cover what i have been doing
- I sleep so much better
- I no longer have the desire to live in a fantasy world.
- My will to live, and to live a possitive healthy life has never been stronger.
I have never been religious but I do believe in prayer. Each evening and morning I thank God for another day of freedom from porn and masterbation addiction, and ask him to protect all of those harmed by the porn industry and all of those suffering from this addiction.
Stay strong everyone, and always take it one day at a time!