The Fighter Challenge (Entries Closed)

@baki99 bro don’t go that way… It means stimulating a part…
synonyms : rubbing…

1 Like

Ah good one , I need this challenge because most of my relpases in the past because of the rubbing

1 Like

Add me in this challenge
@STORY_OF_A_GREAT_LOSER

2 Likes

You can add me yes. I accept the challenge. my code 63x6e6 @STORY_OF_A_GREAT_LOSER

1 Like

@Roncador21 Please use english…as language

1 Like

what’s going on? How am I related to this?

1 Like

Sorry Bro
I was typing a Name from N but I clicked your name instead…

1 Like

This is a challenge and I use a mention board to invite participants here…I usually mention people whom I know,But sometime I just choose a random guy…

i want to join
how can i join ?

1 Like

Not aga🔗n see post 1st to 5th and I have added you…

Sorry it would never happen

1 Like

Can I join?
My code rj41ie

1 Like

Anyone bro,sis ,someone ,now I am getting out of names for calling for this challenge…

@STORY_OF_A_GREAT_LOSER imtryinguh

2 Likes

Anybody up for now to join here.

Show your fire!!!
:fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:

@STORY_OF_A_GREAT_LOSER soulslayer36p

2 Likes

Brother @STORY_OF_A_GREAT_LOSER l also think you change Rule 3 you mention.l giving as suggestions as my point of view. someone is replase that are eliminated from the challenge l think not a -5 is .bez you give everyday +5 l think then in 7 day that already have 30 points. I think you need change the some rules l think make like this everyday you give + 1 point without nofap and also who replase in Nov month eliminated it or who have less than 30 points kick out the challenge

1 Like

Sis,I think giving +1 points everyday and kicking out anyone who has scored less than 30 will make points useless as this will become a “last man standing challenge”, instead I am gonna use my old plan according to which one relapse will subtract -5 points and 1 day will add +5 points and those who score less than 30 points in a month are gonna out and this is not a single month challenge…this will keep going until we get the “most powerful nofaper” I will change elimination points everymonth like 30 points for november, 40 points for december,50 points in a month,it means those who don’t get kicked out will have to give a tougher test…

1 Like

@STORY_OF_A_GREAT_LOSER
Hey , can you start this challenge from 28 October because I can’t wait anymore. I m facing so much urges and i want you to start this challenge from 28 October. Now we have enough competitors n you can start this from tomorrow !!

1 Like

@yashnofap01 bro there are many reasons I can’t, first of all many of the competetors don’t even see forum everyday so starting at this time could lead to useless points to someone…
Second, If you are having urges than you have to fight them anyway…try some excersices or prefer cold showers if you can :dizzy_face::dizzy_face: handle the cold…