The Fighter Challenge (Entries Closed)

Check now.Sorry I have habit of typing in pc I have some problems on typing on phone @StrawHatLuffy

2 Likes

Im in :v:
@STORY_OF_A_GREAT_LOSER

okk I’m in @STORY_OF_A_GREAT_LOSER ASH1267

yesssssssssssssssssssssssssss i wil do it

3 Likes

I have added you… @vaigyanik

But if any of you want to lock you out of forum or quit the challenge then tag me…

@STORY_OF_A_GREAT_LOSER I’m in!!! I’m going to get my freedom once and for all!!!

1 Like

Thanks for the invitation buddy…Kinda busy nowadays… But will join this if there’s no need to check in daily @STORY_OF_A_GREAT_LOSER

2 Likes

Bruh I was planning on doing that tbh :joy:
I hate hot showers now. Didn’t take one in past 3 months.
But thanks for the invitation, I am already in plenty of challenges so I’ll have to turn the offer down :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Thank you @STORY_OF_A_GREAT_LOSER brother for the invitation, but I am going to take a break here. So I won’t be able to participate here. Have a great day and wishing all the participants here.

3 Likes

First of all, the initiative is really really noice. I like it, but…I’ve got exams and I’m not currently up for any challenges :joy: so, I have to decline the invitation…
Keep up the good work!

3 Likes

Bro thank you for inviting me.
Add me in.
SC : soq898

2 Likes

I am really Interested.
@STORY_OF_A_GREAT_LOSER

2 Likes

I am ready :raised_hand::raised_hand::raised_hand::raised_hand::raised_hand::raised_hand::raised_hand::raised_hand::raised_hand::raised_hand::raised_hand::raised_hand::raised_hand::raised_hand::raised_hand::raised_hand::raised_hand:

3 Likes

Yes bro I’m very much interested :hugs::hugs: let’s join

3 Likes

@STORY_OF_A_GREAT_LOSER Sumona
Add me in

3 Likes

what do i gotta do ?

3 Likes

@UntiltheEnd

Just tag me with:
@STORY_OF_A_GREAT_LOSER yourname

2 Likes

Thanks for the invite. I will participate if I don’t need to check in everyday.

3 Likes

can i join this challenge bro@STORY_OF_A_GREAT_LOSER
strongerme
Im in …:+1:
code:ulvhlr

2 Likes