The Fighter Challenge (Entries Closed)

-5 consumed 18+ content smh

I am open for duel challenge if anyone up tag me
Lets see who has the power :zap::fire:

1 Like

@piyushchandak I have power… Play challenge with me !!

1 Like

Okay lets go @STORY_OF_A_GREAT_LOSER
Its
@yashnofap01 vs @piyushchandak
Let’s do this :100:

3 Likes

Yeah… Be Strong n Honest :zap:

2 Likes

Lets see something pshyco…
See this topic by me

Hey @ADITYA_YOU_CAN_DO_IT I target you, if you want then accept the challenge…

I relapsed on Saturday and Sunday, sry for late update

1 Like

Most family movies have some kinda sexual abuse on males, which is unfortunately seen as fun by the public…

So yeah ,movies and some family have these scenes where men get stripped…Greek statues,paintings(why doesn’t the gov. or the public cover them up??-bcz it isn’t too disturbingfor men?what abt women?it disturbs me too)…I mastrubated to these(the parts weren’t shown in movies) like an idiot :frowning: …these scenes are hard to avoid or think of…

I dont understand how these are meant for “family”…only a woman is s*xy???Aren’t men too hot ,atleast for women??and how are these scenes even funny…These things are too disturbing…
We are expected to laugh at a man’s extreme humiliation… :frowning:

2 Likes

Today whole day I was feeling frustrated, lonely, thought of suicide, thought of nobody loves me, all the negative emotions came into my mind and I was like this depression will never get over, I got angry to myself talking negative about self. This flatline is not so easy to overcome with, I don’t know why but depression use to attack me frequently.

Guys help me how can I overcome my negative emotions???:sob:

1 Like

Eat a pizza…dont forget adding 5x cheese

1 Like

Please Visit a therapist, we can’t help you bro, unless you help yourself.

1 Like

Good point, need to think/search on it.

1 Like

@STORY_OF_A_GREAT_LOSER relapse

2 Likes

@Finding_Myself I challenge you

2 Likes

I accept! Glad to do another challenge!! @STORY_OF_A_GREAT_LOSER ChristianMan vs Kuba521!!

2 Likes

Challenge Accepted!

2 Likes

Brother I Don’t Know How It Happened.
I have neither edged in the last 9 days Nor I have watched any adult stuf. Even I have not imagined once about adult things. Today Is My Day 9 and During the Night in My Dream I saw That I masturbated. I was regretting about it in my dream. I was crying. But suddenly arround 4 Am I woke up and I realized that this was all a dream but when I checked my pants,
It was a Nightfall.

Is Nightfall a Defeat in No Nut November?

1 Like

@STORY_OF_A_GREAT_LOSER falls twice on November 1st. since then i’ve been clean

1 Like

No it’s not. Continue with your streak

1 Like