1 Like

Keep going you’re doing great

1 Like

Hi bro…
If u r looking… then im ready. :pray::+1::+1::+1::pray:

Okay bro… please decide how many days you can survive
:triumph::triumph:

Ur wish bro… :pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray:

Check in day for 1 :white_check_mark: ,2 :white_check_mark:,3 :white_check_mark: ,4 :white_check_mark: 2 Week of (may) :pray:

1 Like

Sorry guys… I couldn’t continue… Will try again… I completed one week… Will try another week

Bro I relapsed yesterday… but don’t worry. Will start again as I’m starting it will take time to gain a big streak… so I’ll reset my timer tomorrow 12 mid night…
I’ve decided to first compete only of 7 days… as it seems to be hard for more than 7 days… as of now… btw what’s your streak?

Current Streak » -1 Day :negative_squared_cross_mark: @maya

Relapsed yesterday
Reason » Toxic Friends

Hi its alright bro…
But dont decrease the intent.

Ok then let the challenge be from 13th may to 20th may.
What say?

Im on 11 days streak as of now

@ysub I’m on day 1 and challenge starts from today. ATB bro :heart::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Thanks buddy… Same to u…

Admin i added my name in “ongoing duels”
Hope im allowed to do it. :grimacing::grimacing::grimacing:

@xxbee Did you relapse? … one week is a great target to begin with … maybe you can aim for 2 weeks this time?

1 Like

Yes of course it’s allowed
Good luck for you two … stay strong

1 Like

@maya thanks for asking… I didn’t relapse… It was a break in my streak… Relapse is a term where one does pmo continuously for many days but my break was just once and i am back on track again as visible in my counter on app

I am definitely trying to increase my streak but a week I feel is a good enough streak for now…

@maya you are a champion… Great that you crossed a whole month and now reaching near half century without any stimulation … Amazing… Probably girls are hardwired to have greater control over this