The Championship of warriors (Battle of 6 🆚 6) [12/12 participants] ENTRIES CLOSED

3 Likes

21st july.
Check in :white_check_mark:
Slept before 12 last night :white_check_mark:
No daytime nap today :white_check_mark:
Exercise 53 min
Meditation 23+6=29 min
Study 2hrs 3min :man_facepalming:
Don’t know wth I am doing study wise, the lecture course I was watching ended on 18th and after that I went in a wierd kickback phase, I wasn’t doing too much during the course as well but I guess it is the psychology of chilling after something big ends.
Also I cooked burgers with veg mayonnaise for the whole family today. We all ate a hell load of them, why am I such a good chef? but it took me 2.5 hours to do everything :joy:.
One more thing I want to share is that I am changing my schedule quite drastically, I was sleeping around 1:30 or so and also I was regularly taking daytime naps, so I feel groggy during daytime now a days and end up using a mobile phone a lot. Tomorrow I’ll refrain from mobile usage during the day and focus just on studies and reading the book deep work.
I guess this thread is turning into my diary now

3 Likes

Today i wasted a lot of time and faced brain fog for the very first time

Study :- 1 hour 27 minutes :man_facepalming::man_facepalming:

Workout :- 1 hour ( stretching exercises, surya namaskaar, skipping , cardio , squats and triceps dips) tried push ups as my brother @anon1922544 suggested me but i was able to do only 8 push ups

Meditation :- 23 minutes

2 Likes

:fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:
8 pushups is good.

2 Likes

Same here bro, today was no online class, i would’ve passed 5 hours today but i wasted my day.

̶̶D̶̶o̶̶n’̶̶t ̶w̶̶̶̶̶o̶̶̶̶r̶̶̶̶r̶̶̶y,̶̶ ̶i ̶w̶̶̶̶̶i̶l̶̶̶̶l ̶̶̶̶̶̶̶̶̶̶̶̶̶̶̶̶̶̶̶̶̶̶̶̶̶̶̶̶̶̶̶̶̶̶̶̶̶̶̶̶̶̶̶ ̶t̶̶a̶̶̶̶̶s̶̶̶̶t̶̶̶̶e ̶i̶̶t.:sweat_smile:
ᴛʜɪs ᴛᴇxᴛ ɪs ᴛᴏᴏ ᴅɪғғɪᴄᴜʟᴛ ғᴏʀ ᴍᴇ :roll_eyes::roll_eyes:.

:joy::joy: don’t worry about this.

2 Likes

I can share a picture if you want, but don’t blame me if you drool :joy:

2 Likes

Bro literally during my online lecture, i was watching the same part again and again i wasn’t able to understand anything then after talking to my friend @prothekter_aden , i have written few notes of chemistry( ,̶I ̶h̶a̶t̶e ̶̶̶̶̶̶̶̶̶̶̶̶̶̶̶̶̶̶̶ ̶i̶̶̶t.)

Sure :grin::grin:

2 Likes

See ya and good night going to sleep and i will not use phone before 9 am (except workout videos).

2 Likes

Oh man :sweat_smile:, when this happens take a short break, take a walk or meditate, don’t use mobile in break and get back to studies, you will most probably understand what you were struggling with.

2 Likes

Wait a minute, I am sharing the picture

2 Likes

Here :joy:

4 Likes

You man :joy::joy: and it’s loading slowly :laughing:

I will share my address later and delivere it to me (around 10 burgers), what about payment online or cash on delivery

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:.
Sure.
I sent it virtually though, have a virtual bite.

2 Likes

Good night bhai till then I will have it in my dreams :sleeping::thought_balloon:, :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

1 Like

:rofl::rofl: go have good burger dreams, it’s almost twelve I am also going to sleep now. Goodnight.

2 Likes

I tried it now but idk why it was tasting like my phone’s screen :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl:, that’s what my sister does, she licks the screen when someone sends her food pics.
Anyways go sleep now :sleeping:

2 Likes

Day 5
Meditation
Study 1:30 hrs
Workout
All done!!!

2 Likes

(21/7/21)

:white_check_mark:Study Time : 6hrs
:white_check_mark:Meditation : 10mins
:white_check_mark:Workout : 10mins