The black book - Barbatos journal

With high streaks comes responsibility

1 Like

@gunsblazing You can not imagine how true this is… Sometimes I have the feeling the universe only let’s us progress and grow if we “made ourself ready” for it. It throws the heavy hitters at us only when we are able to take them (The good ones as well as the bad ones). Being enslaved to pmo makes us nothing more than cattle. Not worthy to receive true responsibility, destined to spend a dull and mediocre existence.

Praised be the hidden forces, that are at work.

2 Likes

Dude… That’s something

2 Likes

Day 16 - :grin: it might sound a bit fatalistic. Heads up everybody. I wish you all a pleasent night. May good things come to you.

Day 17 - Everything fine.

Day 18 - Just dropping by. All good :ok_hand::v:… for now haha… real urges will probably come when I hit day 35.

1 Like

Keep kicking ■■■ man :muscle::pray: You rule!

Thanks for the support man. With streak following streak (after streak after streak after streak) my past self has becomes like vague memory. I wouldn’t dare to say I already rewired but I’m definitely not the person anymore that I used to be.
To everybody who is struggling: don’t give up! There have been times when I was so frustrated I wanted to throw everything and just slip back into numbness. However, I prevailed and in the long run I feel much better. Anybody, abstain from pmo as good as you can and you will reach your goals. It does not matter how long your streaks are just avoid pmo at all costs (but don’t deny that you are sex. We are all sex and sex is good!). Remember, Rome has not been build in one day, either.

Day 19 - Happy weekend ladies and gentleman.

Day 20 - 2/9 of the journey completed.

Keep going don’t give up at any situation All The Best

1 Like

@tayahya In times of need I will read your comment.
Early check in today…

Day 21 - done

Fight yourself and you will always loose. Accept yourself and win effortlessly.

Day 22 - There is no secret to success.

Day 23 - Nothing to report✌️

Day 24 - Beeing grateful!

Day 25 - Strictly moving onwards!

Day 26 - Feeling good!

1 Like

Four weeks in and I can feel the temptations creeping. They are suttle like a dragon’s whisper. I realized there is a important difference between urges and fantasies. Up to now I never saw that. When people here were writing about “lustfull thoughts” I said to myself “this does not apply to me. It’s not my problem”. But in the end this is how every urge is born. It’s a fantasy blossoming. Maybe not seeing the difference between urges and fantasies has been the key to my prior downfalls. Now I know better.

With this realization I understood something else. The nature of urges is not a corporal one. The act of the fap is rather the fake satisfaction of a fantasy incarnate. Now I am convinced we can achieve unlimited streaks if we are able to take advantage of boiling chaos within us.

2 Likes

Day 27 - All good! :+1: