TeamDeathMatch Challenge (Challenge Complete)

So with this we have got only one person left…

Everyone keep in mind that you will be assigned teams randomly which means that I will shuffle your names and then pick you in a team

2 Likes

When the last person comes he will be added to the Team Red

2 Likes

You are not there in any of these teams

1 Like

I am not participating because my streak is higher… just conducting the challenge… its for those with low streaks who are struggling to get higher streak

3 Likes

Hey brother it will be better if you add these team tables also on the main post (1st post) of this thread :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Mahesh
n1jy9g
C.s. 2 day
H.s 20 days

1 Like

I am in
Sharing code-o6qcft
Current streak-1
Highest streak=45
Name-wick_op

1 Like

Sorry brother @wick_op the entries are closed now as the teams are full… @Mahesh27_03 replied before you so I am adding him

1 Like

@Space_wolf @PowerfulNFPWarrior @Yash21 @simba92 @Abishek @Mahesh27_03 @dayo001 @TheBigSP @obiwan_66 @Harn08
Everyone please check your team at the first post…
Some things to be noted
Challenge will be of 30 days starting from 4rth of August and ending on 2nd of September
Which means that when the it starts showing 4th August in your calendar the challenge has started…
You may post motivational Images and quotes
Please make sure that whenever you relapse, reset the counter without any delay. You can also inform me about the relapse
A relapse does NOT mean you are out of the challenge, you are still in, but points go to the other team…
BEST OF LUCK

5 Likes

The challenge will start at 12:00 AM Pakistan Standard Time on 4th August so please check the time difference

1 Like

You can do so by clicking on my name… a mini clock will be shown… that is the time here

2 Likes

@WalKir thanks for the invite, friend. Missed this earlier but it looks like a great idea and I’ll have to join if there is a future iteration of it.

All the best to the teams!

3 Likes

Brothers there is a bad news, I might not be able to conduct this challenge as my exams have been announced. If anyone is willing to be the new admin, PM me. Dont worry, the challenge will still take place but I wont be conducting it… The exams have been announced out of a sudden… If I had known earlier. I didnt have made this thread. But now as this thread has been made and the participants are full. So this challenge Will be conducted

5 Likes

The new admin of this challenge is @Harn08

2 Likes

I request @TheBigSP to make the first post a wiki

2 Likes

How can I :sweat_smile:

(२० अक्षरे लिमिट )

2 Likes

Arent you REGULAR?

Ajdke

I’m Regular, but I can’t make any post wiki

1 Like