Mitchy's PMO diary

Day 38
Woke up had breakfast and showered.
Did some wood chopping with my Dad for the future fire when it gets cold.
Later I streamed fortnite and had a great time.
Afterwards I did video editing for youtube and just chilled on this app helping others

6 Likes

I forgot about day 39 but Meh as l just reached DAY 40 , PARTY TIME ON ME lol itā€™s onwards and upwards as l keep continuing the journey

6 Likes

Day 41 No Relapse - lazy to write full story but my day is great

5 Likes

Day 42 - No Relapse did get urges a bit. Yesterday night was the worst I have ever been on day 41. Got really horny and not going to any detail because l want to inspire not to hurt or tempt. Anyways today so far so good. Stay STRONG everyone

7 Likes

Day 44 was the worst day on this journey. I was horny AF for a long time and I couldnā€™t focus. I had a one track dirty mind wanting to have sex with any girl. I did edge a lot here and there but in terms of semen retention l didnā€™t spill one drop. This is getting really tuff. Hope and pray that l remain strong for next time

5 Likes

Sorry I havenā€™t been writing my diary daily sometimes as l got a few things on my mind. Anyways no Relapse and still continuing

3 Likes

Iā€™m on day 48 and just like to say that Iā€™m actually experiencing a lot of weight has been lifted. I have edged so much less and l ainā€™t horny like a ton. Praise God. I feel like Iā€™m ontop of the world right now. I will still continue this journey as l think they will be difficult times ahead but l think l really got this self control under way with urges of addiction

6 Likes

Happy birthday :partying_face::partying_face:!!!

4 Likes

Thank You so much :heart:

2 Likes

Happy Birthday Brother! :confetti_ball::champagne::clinking_glasses:

:tada::tada::tada::tada:
You are doing amazing,

50+ days is no Joke :heart:

I hope you will achieve Freedom From this addiction.
I wish you best of Luck :confetti_ball:!

5 Likes

Thanks for all the support. Love all you guys and girls here. Itā€™s onwards and upwards for us all fighting this addiction with each other

6 Likes

Over the past few days I have been so flipping horny that itā€™s not funny to the point Iā€™m desperate for sex. Iā€™m still staying strong and havenā€™t relapsed but itā€™s frustrating. I hope l continue to hold on. Praying, support and chatting to others helps.

5 Likes

Stay strong brother,
Youā€™re great

3 Likes

Thanks for the kind motivational words. Really appreciate it :heart:

3 Likes

Day 60 and still abstaining from cumming yay. I donā€™t have trouble anymore cumming as I have more self control but not complete control that l edge. Anyways I decided to download another app as another counter to track my edging habits. Anyways so far so good. I havenā€™t done much in this diary and so hopefully that will change and l will come back on to it.

So yesterday night was the worst of my entire journey with them urges. I started to chat with this girl (if she is reading this then know itā€™s not your fault) and the urges came on so badly. Iā€™m going to make it a habit and try to leave the conversation when the urges come. Maybe chatting with the opposite gender might be harmful when urges hit. So anyways back to what Iā€™m saying l chat to this girl and felt really horny. I felt the need to dirty talk to her but l didnā€™t and l resisted. I got one dirty mind to clean lol but Iā€™m pleased that l didnā€™t give in to temptation as l was trying to be a gentleman. Apart from All that Iā€™m doing fine. Stay STRONG everyone

5 Likes

Day 61 - No Relapse No Urge
Woke up
Breakfast
Volunteer work at retirement village
Home to eat lunch
Zoom meetings
Went to chiropractor to get my back a bit better
And the rest of the day was chilling
Dinner time
Spa time
And now here
Stay STRONG everyone

4 Likes

Must be really late thereā€¦ U sleep late?

1 Like

Just winding down and forgot to do diary

3 Likes

Keep going manā€‹:v::v::v:

1 Like

Thanks man really appreciate the support

2 Likes