Mitchy's PMO diary

Day 3: I think I’m actually getting bit better at this but still gotta be aware of any urges that may surprise me.
Anyways nothing really much to report except this: l seem to get pain in my balls and l think it’s from abstaining. I wonder if this happens to anyone. Anyways keep you posted about this. Stay strong everyone

1 Like

Day 4:
For each day it seems to be a more of a struggle on me. Every day sexual energy goes into my dick as it throbs and each pulse feels good. I think my past of fapping a lot has released a ton of dopamine and it’s probably ingrained somewhere in my brain craving more. Anyways l have not touched and l don’t think l have fantasized but my dick is always been throbbing with pre cum. Idk what’s up with that but it probably will slowly go when l continue abstaining this stupid addiction. Anyways my balls don’t hurt anymore today so that’s good and my usual day to day life went well. I keep fighting as usual

1 Like

Day 12 - I’m back on the diary.
For all the missed days l didn’t log here l have been fine but still have trouble near night time. I haven’t cummed which is something but each day gets harder than the last. It comes to a point where it’s hard to control myself and so l fap for a bit. I have managed to almost stopped this but I’m afraid l made a substitute. Instead of fapping l do bed humping. Maybe it’s easy to deal with things in steps. I got rid of fapping which we all know it’s sensitive using your hands on your dick but humping with clothes on reduces sensations. I mean logically speaking it should be easy to eventually take back full control. Saying this nothing is easy when you have urges. Anyways will fight on and must not touch myself.

3 Likes

Day 13 - Nothing really much to report.
Didn’t have urges at all but there was a problem during the night. I suffered from a tummy attack or bug or something. It was painful and it lasted a long time. I have researched long time ago that orgasms can block some of the pain. Basically this was the most tempting part of my no fap journey - do l decide to cum to get rid of pain and sleep better or continue on journey but suffer the pain while sleeping. I decided to continued the no fap journey.
Note: I had these tummy pain things before and let’s just say medications don’t work and so that’s why l didn’t try them

3 Likes

Day 14
My day was really good. I had my grandparents over here for a chat and so that was nice spending time with them as it’s been awhile. Also walked on the beach then played video games. At night was a bit horny and wanting to have sex cos I’m curious virgin. I start fapping aaaaah but stopped to go to bed. Need to really get this under control

3 Likes

Day 15
Today was amazing woke up had shower went to church feeling good about myself. Afterwards did a twitch stream got some followers, got raided and someone subscribed. Making a bit of money always a good feeling. I say the only disappointment is the decreased motivation on finding jobs. It’s been forever finding one and a lot of rejections and the virus ain’t helping. Anyways apart from a few lustful thoughts which l need to work on badly I’m fully fine with no urges

2 Likes

Day 16 was the hardest day in my whole journey. Usually l struggle a little bit waking up and at night almost bed time with urges but this was different. Waking up was a real struggle as the urges were intense. Was going through my emails and the message was mainly blank but there was a link. Yeah stoopid me l should not click on anything suspicious but l did and the link showed me a hot girl all naked. My brain was like l need sex and l need it now. From 7am to 11am l was really horny and on and off was fapping a bit. This addiction is really frustrating. I did a lot to keep busy but my hands eventually always moved down in my pants. It feels so good but l know it’s not worth the relapse but still the struggle. Also even a super cold shower didn’t do anything for me waaaah. I finally managed to control myself and chat in dms to people and now l posted a challenge to help me and everyone with this stoopid addiction. Anyways going to bed but yeah l hope the urges never get as bad as this again and if so l hope I’m ready for them

5 Likes

Day 17 today l had a job interview. My mind was too busy worrying then letting urges in. The interview went well and my day went smoothly. Nothing really much to report and I’m exhausted from my Kung Fu training. Anyways now it’s night time and so usually it’s that time l struggle. Hope l stay strong

4 Likes

Just a side note, keeping yourself busy is a good thing but make sure you’re flowing that energy/passion/interest/ name it whatever you want, to something else. May be find a hobby or explore something. So that you know you won’t be going to the same life again. I know I am sounding a bit weird but that worked for me. Even though suspicious links/pictures passes by I don’t get involve it any more.Earlier I used to fantasize but now not any more. For instance, accidentaly a kissing or n*de scene from my favourite actress passes while watching a movie. I let that to pass away or skip if i can. I keep on reminding myself that, thing which I see is a fake. I can’t be trapped in virtual world. If i really want to have pleasure then i should find a partner and get married. Then lifetime pleasure I can have. Real world entities and virtual world is different. I keep on telling this to myself.
Keep posting and and Good dAy!! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yeah thanks Ash will try to give that ago and yeah l agree with you as getting married is better than virtual in terms of pleasure

3 Likes

Day 18
Woke up
Breakfast
Shower
Had another job interview but this one was online where you record yourself in a set period of time. For me it was even more stressful than a normal interview. A normal one you could see and interact with the person while this you just record yourself under time pressure. Anyways got thru it and hope all goes well.
Did a twitch call of duty stream had dinner and now the dreaded night time.
Urges go away

1 Like

I hope you cleared :slight_smile:

1 Like

Day 19
Today was really good as l was too busy to get distracted by urges
Woke up
had breakfast
Showered
Headed towards retirement village where l volunteer every Thursday
Then did a stream and chilled out.
Near night I’m getting horny and my dick is really throbbing with pre cum.
I must ignore and fight on

4 Likes

Day 20
Woke up late and did the usual stuff.
Tomorrow going to be exciting my friend comes over so lots of things to prepare.
Later on streamed on twitch and everything went well.
Now it’s night and then urges struck me.
I’m going to bed otherwise l probably relapse cos of the urges

4 Likes

Day 21 was a busy day
Woke up, had breakfast and showered
My church did a community car washed.
When we went home we started to wash the dog. I mean it had to be done as the doggy was smelly.
Anyways after that did house chores cleaned house to have my friend and his family come for dinner. We chatted, mostly politics and we did an xbox video game.
So yeah that’s my day and been too busy for any urges. Now I’m going to sleep.
Stay STRONG everyone

4 Likes

Day 22 was great.
Woke up had breakfast showered and went to church. Great topic about evangelist. Anyways after that has a short stream and the rest of the day l got in touch with a friend l haven’t chatted or played games with for awhile now.
Great times tho. Anyways night time was a bit difficult but manage to cope.

5 Likes

Day 23 and l can’t believe I’m still going. Being a person that used to fap once to twice a day and now trying to reach new heights. Today woke up, breakfast, showered, water the dog, house cleaning and picked up my Dad from the train from work. After that live streamed some call of duty cold war. Went on a walk, had dinner and now I’m here. This moment l have a few urges and one messed up dirty mind but hopefully this journey purifiers my mind and this stupid addiction. Stay STRONG everyone

5 Likes

Day 24 woke up, breakfast, showered and sorted the wood out into section in the house for when the cold comes by to put the fire on. Did the washing and cleaning and then ldk I’m a bit worried about my life.
I’m 22 years old man been a year job searching and still failing, I’m very shy to the point l barely have any irl friends don’t have a gf. I think it’s all linked to my medical condition fibromyalgia as l seen to find it hard to tell people irl about it as l don’t want them to worry about me and stuff. Yeah ldk anymore I think l am a bit depressed and lost in this world. Anyways that’s my day see you next entree

2 Likes

Day 25 was the day that l was really struggling in the morning. Horny AF my mind pathetic wanting to have sex. I be like l gotta get out of bed and have a shower. Starting my day off by heading to a massage place. Now feeling relaxed as ever. Nothing much to report as I’m taking the whole day low as the massage is really soothing. Doing good and getting close to that 30 days of no fap yay :blush:. Stay STRONG everyone

3 Likes

Keep going budd though its not easy but its totally worth it. Remember if today its rainy then tomorrow its surely gonna be a sunny day…

1 Like