Take it or leave it Challenge [March 2021]

@ssuman Would you like to be a team?

Thanks for showing interest. To calculate your score you need a team mate who will support you till the end of this journey. @ayushbantaiji

1 Like

Iam go gonna let go a and come back stronger!
This time seriously gonna improve my meditation and my Spiritual practices! My seriousness towards these were missing! And gonna set a schedule and Iam gonna properly follow it! And also now going to workout also which i didnā€™t didšŸ˜¶, but now iam gonna do it atleast 20 min. And iam gonna take some time to read easy peasy book also. And i will try to post and write more often which last time i didnā€™t did.
And thanks for being supportivešŸ™‚! I really appreciate this

2 Likes

thatā€™s what we all need. Keep it up. remember one at a time. Not to be hurry. Workout I need to do as well. I am lazy enough to do follow a set pattern. Letā€™s see how many days we commit to ourselves.

1 Like

Can I join this challenge? @anon25497833

Yes sure. But please find a companion with whom you can count your points. @Fizuli

Yup, pair me with anyone you would like toā€¦

1 Like

Yes i would like to beā€¦
Though i didnā€™t find anyone yet to make a team.

1 Like

You can add me with people here, who are interested to join.

1 Like

Okay. @ssuman and @ayushbantaiji please start count from today. Wish you all the best :slight_smile:
@anon93596246 Brother could you please find a person who is interested and take part rest of the days with you.

@ayushbantaiji thanks for becoming my team mate.

2 Likes

We will achieve it together . Though you already achieved 200 days ( its awesome).

2 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes

Sorry for disappointment

1 Like

@anon25497833 sorry brother I relapsed :sweat:

1 Like

@Deep @ayushbantaiji
Please update the score. Not only yours but also your companions. As you already here we are to support each other and only punishment is to update your companion score

5 Likes

brother i already updated the scoreboard

1 Like

Thank you so much for maintaining by your own and taking time amd responsibility. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

No issue brotherā€¦ You and i will conquer thisā€¦
This time stand more firmlyā€¦

2 Likes