Support Taher & his work

:black_small_square:Who is Taher ?
He is founder & maintainer of this app.

images

:black_small_square:How can i support him ?

Currently his income is not stable. He works 10 hours a day on this app. Donate him so that he can work on this app further. He deserves all our love and support.

Since you have completed 88 days Mr. @koylakhadan … You should donate some money to Taher on your 90th day.

Rs. 190 … You spend this money on movie tickets … The same amount can be given to Taher to show your support for the great work, he is doing for the mankind.

Thanks.
:blush:

18 Likes

Yes I will …

3 Likes

Thank you for such nice words. Thank you :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Where do I donate?

Links?

1 Like

The Home Page of this app… there is a donate option …

2 Likes
6 Likes

@Taher
As i was about to sleep… A brilliant idea struck my mind…

The idea is like this…
New Achievement Feature
The App should give
:black_small_square:Titles & achievement Badges :medal_military: For Example: The App should remember the starting of a person streak… when he completes a month of nofap… like For the month of January. He is without relapse… Then… on his profile page… an achievement will be unlocked… January nofap badge … like this… there should be many categories of achievements

:black_small_square:Categories of achievement: month, 1 year nofap achievement badges… like this…
:black_small_square:Titles When someone becomes a Prince… This title should be available to him in his profile… like… instead of Titles… like Regular… There should be Titles available to the people profiles according to their streaks… Plus… they should have their achievements placed as badge of honour in their profile page
So, Do you like it ?

6 Likes

I like it, a new achievement UI and system would be created. It could be done, I’ve added it to my list.

15 Likes

Thanks @taher for this wonderful app…
“In sha Allah” I will pay definitely to develop this app more better than best for my fellow brothers, friends and community…when i get job .

Could you please add “REPLY” Option in message board if possible…?

3 Likes

@NEW_CHALLENGER
The purpose of message board is for motivation.
The people who want to talk and discuss… For them … there is Forum… :blush:

4 Likes

As the new year is approaching… i would like to send a New Year Gift to you. @Taher

I want to donate to the app… but i need help because i am not finding an option to donate again.

7 Likes

Thank you :slight_smile: , you can find methods to donate in this post.

4 Likes

@Taher you are a living angel from the supreme god, allah, bhagwan, the supreme soul for us to improve the living of humanity…the tool that u hv created for all brothers to stay connected for a right purpose, u will surely b elevated by the supreme lord… nothing will go waste…u r the savior. I bow down and pray for all your wishes come true and we will keep supporting you by donating as much as we can… :bowing_man::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray:

7 Likes

Thank you for such kind words, I really do appreciate it :slight_smile: , but I am just a student developer trying to help others and myself. :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

@sahas great idea brother…
I too… would like to send a New year Gift to you. @Taher
Thanks for developing this app…
#Allah will give you the best reward for this…
#Many muslims and other religious brothers are also resisting their urges by using this app…

Helping you is like helping rewire companions…

You are my best friend…

6 Likes

@Taher
Google Pay is taking a lot of time. I am sending via BHIM app.

2 Likes

I have sent you a New Year Gift for your work.

5 Likes

Support Future of Nofap

Guys… if you are using this app… it means you all are rich enough to show some love towards this app.

Rs. 200 is very small amount. You watch a movie in this amount. Why dont you give it to this app owner so that he can work more efficiently on this app.

I am tagging my few friends. They should tag theirs in this unbreakable chain. Lets raise some money for Taher. He deserves this.
@udi @koylakhadan @Forerunner @17ripu.jhala @_KarmaYogi @tuku @Pierretomas181 @Martial_Beast @BruceLee @NEW_CHALLENGER

12 Likes

Thank you so much @Sahas :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I would donate if I had any money of my own, but sadly, it is not the case. If you wait for 2 more years, I’ll sure donate to this app that has changed my life.

1 Like