Superme's diary

As I reset my timer, I’ll try to document this journey and hope this will help me and others get deep into their feelings

2 Likes

Yes journaling is a very good idea. It will help you keep track of your progress . All the very best for your journey @Superme :checkered_flag:

2 Likes

Thanks and congrats for breaking free…and ur book

What’re u writing about?

I’m also writing one… it’s a novel about 300k words now and am just Midway through

1 Like

Oo I am writing a fantasy novel, it’s kind of a dark adventure. And I have a rough estimate of 90k words for the first volume of the series.
You’ve already reached midway, that’s a great jump. All the best for your book :+1: hope to read it one day :blush:

1 Like

Thank you for the motivational words and being a motivation yourself. Good luck bro :slight_smile:

1 Like

Maintaining a journal is very helpful. Successful entrepreneurs, bodybuilders, athletes, I don’t know are said to maintain their diaries. It helps! Let’s hope we overcome this addiction together :grinning:

2 Likes

Nightmares could be similar to fapping??

I don’t think so… neither do I think wet dreams are either. I think it’s just a natural way of the body to release the pent up hormonal heat? IDK

By the way, did you mean nightmares as in the scary dreams or wet dreams, the sexual types?

Sexual types broo as of that it droolinng off itself

I think he mean nightfall.

Wet dreams are a natural way to get rid of old sperm…they may not always be sexual but they are natural and cannot really be stopped or anything. Of course their sexual content will be affected by the amount of sexual thoughts one entertains but otherwise, they are natural and there is a whole science behind it

1 Like

Just finished my first day didn’t have such strong urge today. Spent the whole day studying so that helped but I’m really concerned about tomorrow…I usually get stronger urges on the second day so looking forward to doing it like nobody’s business. I’ll keep myself busy and try not to meet my studying goals tomorrow. Not meeting them makes me feel down and that’s what makes me relapse mostly.

But today was awesome so :grin: see you tomorrow God willing

2 Likes