Super hot wife - Cant stop fap

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

3 Likes

That’s not funny. Divorce is not the way to go.
You’re trying to quit, because of your love for yourself and your partner. As you two are one.
Confess this to her. Be honest and ask for help.
God will be with you if you reach out to Him.

3 Likes

First, tbqh and straight, I think you are a troll . But still, just out of curiosity , I want to ask you that if she is your wife then why don’t you have sex with her? That will stop your fapping addiction and even lower your lustfull attraction towards your wife, beaides making your married life happier. And this is funny that you want to divorce her because she is so attractive , LOL. Very poor attempt at trolling bro. Comeon.

9 Likes

I agree bro, he is just a troll . idk from where these guys come

4 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:super hot wife

12 Likes

LMAO this is funny AF

2 Likes

I think he is Nick :pleading_face:

2 Likes

Abe bakchod :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

9 Likes

Aww. This is real struggle.

BSDK, तुम्हे सोने का कटोरा भी दे दो, तुम्हे सिर्फ भीख मांगनी है।

13 Likes

:joy::joy::joy: kashh mera bhi hota to me khus hota ea sala dekh ke hila rha he …:rofl:

9 Likes

Brothers, lets not bully him. He is already troubled. By stooping to levels as low as him, we aren’t going to becomee anything better either. See he is such a sweet and funny guy, that he made entire forum laugh. :smiley: Do you really need to bully him? He is only degrading himself with such actions. And I hope he realizes that soon.

13 Likes

I swear to god im not Trolling. Thanks everyone for every tip. I will answer later. Kids woke up at the moment.

1 Like

Stop it dude thats enough. Even if you swear, no one is gonna believe this kind of stuffs

2 Likes

It was genuinely funny :joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

Bro , ur brain is seriously damage , when u get an urge u fantasize and fap instead of having sex . Moreover if it’s TRUE, why u dont take help of your wife ?

2 Likes

@Yitzchak no need to reply to this troll
Refer these three sentences:

IDK how stupid he thinks the community is, but ¯_(ツ)_/¯

I don’t think we should further reply, let @Taher close the topic maybe?

3 Likes

As silly as it sounds @Ash_Matt,
Just wanna make sure. Cause it sounds like a troll but I never really know for sure. So I just try to help incase someone else reads that and it helps them too. :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

6 Likes

Tbh bro, a person with this kind of habit cannot have a “superhot” wife. Today, women are so sought after, that even getting an average looking wife is quite a struggle for a normal person. Only celebrities, terrorists, guys with exceptional game , top sportsmen or someone really rich can have a “superhot” wife. And to be either one of them, you can’t be addicted to this dirt.

2 Likes

@vibes guys this is Nick , he posted a message on message board he is here with new username . 99 % he is nick and 1 % not sure …

Lol this Nick is the most dumb person ever seen , who himself reveals that he is back with. Nick once again busted :smirk::smirk:
@rohankians u were right …

Who the hell is Nick?
Iam from germany.