Study Challenge [Entries Open Till 25 January ]

12 February - 8 hours

3 Likes

:white_check_mark:February 13 - 5 hours.

3 Likes

13 February - 14 hours

3 Likes

:white_check_mark:February 14 - 5 hours

3 Likes

:white_check_mark:February 15 - 1hour

3 Likes

Hello
I would like to report here from today onwards and would like to continue this challenge from next month
Please add me in from next month

1 Like

17th feb - 4 hours
18th feb target - 6 hours

1 Like

Faisal11
| @studyabhi | 0 | 0|
| @The_Rising_One | 0 | 0|
| @kainaat | 22 | 32|
| @VAGABOND | 21 | 29|
| @_TIGER | 8 | 11|
| @Nadeem | 5 | 7|
| @Beastboy | 0 | 0|
| @dr.vikas | 0 | 0|
| @Asher | 0 | 0|
| @The_Brave_Pilot | 47 | 64|
Today is going to be the last day of this month study challenge kindly request you :boxing_glove: to update your points on the leaderboard. Rankings will be declared today around 10:00 pm :+1:.
Entries will start from 25th February and next month challenge will officially begin on 1st March 2024

5 Likes

@prince_king or @Binocular update your points

2 Likes

Man I had an average of around 3 hrs per day with 2-3 days off.

So around 100-110 points I guess.

Edit: I am putting 100 points with 80 hrs (approx values)

1 Like

Add me in for next month
Thank you

1 Like

A total of 317 hours. Maybe I’ll add 1- 2 hours for today. Updated that in scoreboard. @Faisal11 bro , please allocate my points for this accordingly. Thank you.

1 Like

After seeing your study hours I am having regrets for making the point system so complicated I really don’t wants to calculate your points man I am going to give you 458 points and I think it’s going to be more than enough to win this month challenge. :skull:

2 Likes

You forgot one man bro. He is @Binocular . He is an absolute beast. Lets look at his update before u declare me as the winner.

:1st_place_medal: @The_Rising_one is the winner :trophy: of this month challenge 20 January to 20 February 2024 . Further rankings will be declared soon when everyone update their points on the board .

1 Like

:joy: Brother I am sure you are the winner :trophy: because @Binocular is also a high school student like me So I guess he also having exams this days :heart: .

Nah , I’m not gonna take it unless Binocular give his update :laughing:

Well that’s your choice :+1: .
I am 200% sure you are winner for this month I think binocular gave you a trauma :joy:.

1 Like

That’s why I said this.

1 Like

He didnt gave me a trauma . He is the trauma :joy: . I remember he was studying like 14 hrs straight consecutively for many days. I am sure of the silver medal tho , I’ll accept that.

1 Like