Namannnnn
4hours 40 mins
Points 2

4 Likes

Team ALPHA reporting
Day 3/7

Screenshot_2020-06-05-23-14-45-1

7 Likes

@Kaizen @vishalsinghadv @debellator @simion @Dr.Sudeep @Svami-MahaGanja @mdaradee

Please report about DAY 2 first and then Enter in scoreboard you marks accordingly till midnight… or you will be disqualified.

SEE RULE

2 Likes

Team alpha
Day 3/7

Disqualified

5 Likes

Team ALPHA reporting:
Day 3/7

3 Likes

Team NINJA
DAY 3/7
I lost my 3 hours. I used a wrong app which doesn’t give you any report or clue at the end.
No problem. I managed to complete
4 hours with the real app :blush:

+1 point✌️

3 Likes

OK, I’m out then. I don’t use a time tracker.

Best success and bright epiphanies to all students here :v:

Peace

3 Likes

@drago

Drago… you done good.
Just becayse you got disqualified from this week’s challenge doesn’t mean you can make excuses to not study. Keep pushing fam♥️

5 Likes

Team Delta reporting
Day 3/7

4 Likes

Try to…
I find it actually fun and motivating to track time and posting it here

Reporting Bravo team
-1 point…
Sorry guys I didn’t study…
I am feeling very weak these days…

2 Likes

I have done my 6 hrs I will install the app tommorow and will be sending the ss from Tommorow @neo_150
Sorry bro I am changing my phone so …

1 Like

Okay bro from Tommorow I will do that thank you

1 Like

Day 3/7
TEAM BRAVO
I sat to study late yesterday due to some reasons, so I could study only 2 hours by 11:59 PM on 5-6-2020

But I continued to study past that and finished two more hours by 2:30 am on 06-06-2020.
So it gives the total of more than 4 hours…

Note I will not count these 2 hours in today’s total, today’s 4 hours will be calculated seperately, I will post a screenshot of that as well showing the time of study throughout the day…

5 Likes

@neo_150 I already updated about day 2 yesterday…I thought team leaders will change in the scoreboard???

#Day 3/7
#Team Delta @anon14496424 I’m using @ so that you can see your team members check in

2 Likes

Sorry brother @vishalsinghadv … I cannot do it like that becoz its 4th day of challenge and nkw everyone is comfortable with rules…

According to rules you are out of challenge… but still if you are saying that you studied 6 hours but has no proof, Also you posted about it after 48 hours.

So I like to give you one more chance but as you have break some rules… so I will give you…0… but you are still in the challenge.

1 Like

@debellator Team leaders will not update… they are here to cross check marks… that everyone is updating it correctly or not.

This is warning brother… if you did not update with in 48 hours in future…then I and Team leaders will follow rules.

Try to understand brother… no one has that much time that they find your screenshot then update it for you…also it is not that much easy. If everyone update then it will be easy and smooth for challenge

@debellator brother… your marks is 4 not 5 for day 3.

Your study hours is… 5 hrs 53 minute which rounded off to 5hrs 30 minutes.

Marks: 1(4 hours) + 3(1.5 hours)

1 Like

@NEW_CHALLENGER but you are still in challenge… you have last chance now. Give your best now brother. All the best

4 Likes