Study challenge archive

@Faisal11 bro is the challenge starts tomorrow?
Are watching coding tutorial & Learning language from duolingo consider as study ?

1 Like

Yes challenge will start tomorrow anything from you can learn and usefull for you will be considered Study for example Someone studying about how to make explosives and he was learning about it then itā€™s Study. :shushing_face:

1 Like

:bomb: :bomb:

#####.

1 Like

Iā€™m in.
Paid bloody ā‚¹350 for that Forest app. Finally gonna put it to use.

6 Likes

I will do it eren yeager :saluting_face:

2 Likes

Hahahahaha
Same but on another app
And i am sad not using it :joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

Iā€™m in mates.
My sharing code: 3tppvj

1 Like

Count me in :muscle:
I wanna develop studying habit once again
Lately I have been lagging a lot in studies after my jee journey I have never studied more than 3 hours continuously !
In my jee days I used to study 8+ hours, damn man how deep I have drowned in the ocean of regrets !

Anyone wanna do a duel with me everyday to study ?
I have my End Semester exams starting from 28 Nov
I will study minimum 6 hour daily starting from today and now
Letā€™s Do it ! :fire: :fire:

If you donā€™t sacrifice for what you want,

what you want, becomes the Sacrifice ! :beginner:

8 Likes

Today 10 hours. (will try to study 15 hrs tmrw).
(Donā€™t get me wrong buds, Iā€™ve got serious exams ahead.)

5 Likes

Man r u beast or somethingā€¦

3 Likes

Today 14 hours.
Same here bro only 1 and a half week for paper @Nahin001

4 Likes

Bro xm is knocking. And you know itā€™s bcs. :pensive:

2 Likes

keep your beast mode on until u crack the xmā€¦ best of luck bro.

2 Likes

Just a questionā€¦

So 3 hours = 5 points or 6 or ?
I mean, wouldnā€™t it be more simple if it was just 1 point per hour?

2 Likes

I think he means 2 hours = 2 points

2 Likes

Same confusion here bro

3 Likes

Check Now :point_up_2: I described the points system in Detail if you have further doubt about it then I am here :wink: also if you or anyone else wants to give their opinion and advice for this challenge then Please :+1: .

3 Likes

The Challenge has been Officially Started So wake up Brothers itā€™s time to rise with knowledge and achieve our Goals with a Calm and Sharp mind you can become unstoppable but for this you required Knowledge that you can gain by study with understanding Daily Practice Mindfulness atleast for 10 minutes always live in present moment Do not think about past or future stay Positive also Eat Healthy Foods full of Nutrients because You become what you eat Do not Fap because it will destroy your hardwork your dedication your self confidence also I suggest you to exercise Daily it will increase the blood flow in your body and brain :brain: Your Mind Start working properly If you have any Doubt in studies then search about them on internet Please motivate each other and Give Advice to your companions and help them :heart: Good luck Brothers For your Studies :+1: .

5 Likes

Thanks for the reminder brother ~ All the Best Everyone ! :muscle: :fire:

4 Likes

Day-2, 13 hoursā€¦ :white_check_mark: ā€¦

4 Likes