Study challenge archive

I simply put it far away. I mostly use my PC to study computer science or use internet to study other subjects. There’s no need to keep your phone next to you while studying.

4 Likes

Well this is a simple strategy

3 Likes

For me bro I don’t have anything in my mobile.I have deleted Instagram, Snapchat, Facebook and even YouTube.
Most of the time people argue with me that you need to be social but what is benefit of being social if I can’t concentrate on my goals.
For study I do use chat gpt and google in mobile.
For videos I do use YouTube in laptop but my youtube is fully empty and I am fully focused.Thanks to chrome extension my YouTube is fully empty no recommendations,no preview of videos,no automatic video start no nothing so I am fully committed to my goals.
Mostly my study is like sit read,learn and practice with books so in this way I can study UpTo 7,8 or 10 hours a day.
But after a week of study like this I need a rest and so I don’t study for a day just like today.

4 Likes

Ahhh i see that
My problem is i need my phone during study and i don’t have laptop or pc
But i do believe in one thing
If you really wanna do something you will do it even if you were surrounded by distractions

2 Likes

See I can’t blame my phone for making me distracted instead i blame myself for being weak in front of it

2 Likes

Is there everyone updating their score on leaderboard? If not Then Reply here your Points or your study hours I will update it I was busy in this days working on myself Thats why I won’t be able to update it regularly.

3 Likes

Brother Our brain is set on Entertainment automode whenever we use Smartphone that’s why we got weak Infront of ourselves but we need to control ourselves somehow to escape this loop.

3 Likes

Day 4: 3hrs
Total hours till now - 10 hrs
Next Target: 6 hrs

1 Like

@Faisal11 here is my score :point_up:

1 Like

Day 5 → 2hrs
Total → 12 hrs

1 Like

Day 1 : 1 hour
Day 2 : 1 hour
Day 3 : 3 hour
Day 4 : 0 hour
Day 5 : 0 hour

Total :arrow_right: 5 hour
I won’t complain it was all my fault due to my messed up sleep schedule I take responsibility for lagging behind in studies
Today I woke up at 3 am and my productivity sky rocketed :fire:
:beginner: Studied 3 hour in the morning in zone full focused
:beginner: Had Breakfast
:beginner: Went to learn driving car with my father
:beginner: Exercise at home (Anabolic aliens)
:beginner: Again studied for 2 hours and still counting :muscle:

Hope to achieve 8 hour study time for the first time after my jee !

2 Likes

Studied 10 yesterday
12 hours today :fire:

2 Likes

16 hours.
Average 13hrs everyday, couldn’t update due to busy schedule.

3 Likes

Enough laziness
I am going to sleep now and tomorrow i promise i will make at least 3 hours
No more phone things

5 Likes

Today I attended the school my vacations has been over So I studied 3 hours.

1 Like

@The_Rising_One @K.VASANTHAKUMAR @CoffeeMan Did you guys forget That you are also in this challenge?

3 Likes

Sorry for late update. Heres my scores

15 - 17 November - 7 hrs
18 - 19 November - 0 hrs
20 November - 9 hrs

2 Likes

I didn’t keep track of my study hours of previous days.
Today 21st November = 4 hrs.

2 Likes

Yes I am in,sry i will count from now on

2 Likes

21 November - 8 hours

2 Likes