The Study Challenge (Entries CLOSED)

It’s really admirable about how you are incouraging students to get motivated and work on their life :heart: wish everyone best of luck
I too wanna join this competition

3 Likes

@neo_150 @HappySoul @strongwillpower
Let’s do this…!

11 Likes

I am not regular student but I want to increase my productivity

3 Likes

so studying can be fun huh?

3 Likes

I wisg to join the challenge

2 Likes

@neveR @SelfMadeNinja @Danielito @weir please update your names in scoreboard.(at the top)

Everybody… please consider this and vote your opinion; also you can suggest some new plan. ,:point_down:

This is a good idea. But these days, I am busy in busy nothingness of trying to find what is missing in my plan and which mental traumas and blockages need healing. So, days just pass by. I am in flatline and my streak is 11 days right now. But I may take this challenge.

6 Likes

Ok brother… Update in scoreboard and also make vote about challenge plan.

2 Likes

@neo_150, I think the existing plan is right👍
But there should be an option for the challengers either they can study for all 7 days :+1: or take a day off (that is 6 days of studying) :facepunch:
So that this challenge can be flexible…
And also if anyone fails to study, then he should not be eliminated from the group…

5 Likes

Yes brother… Let make it 7 days at a time with 1 chance (2 lives) … What do you say guys??

6 Likes

I think, it’s better.

3 Likes

I have made some changes :point_up_2: :point_up_2: I think now it is good for all. :love_you_gesture: :metal:

7 Likes

@vishalsinghadv @orelpa @simion @HappySoul @krishvamsi30 @neveR @SelfMadeNinja @weir

If you guys or ANYONE who want to join the challenge then please enter your name in scoreboard :point_down:

Only those participants will be considered who will be in the scoreboard list

Entries are open only till midnight of 1st june

HURRY UP!! :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

Write my name I am in the challenge @neo_150

3 Likes

Brtoher you have to update your information by youself… there is an option of edit( second post from top). Please write all information in the same way others have filled.

2 Likes

Here all are Indians :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Curious: till when does this “challenge” hold?
Does it end?
I can bust out 5+ hrs study in lock down but not during regular classes due to lack of time

4 Likes

Yeah brother… even after lockdown, I will get busy… so i am going to conduct challenges weekly(7 days) at a time.

If you want to join then add yourself in scoreboard.

5 Likes

Hi Brothers and Sisters

I want to say that who are going to take part in this challenge, please try to get comfortable with some timer apps to record your study hours for challenge… some app are :point_right: Brain focus productivity timer, Productivity challenge timer etc(you can search easily).

Try to study and record your time. So when you will be in challenge then you will not face any problem such as forgetting to start timer when you start study.( this happens with me)

The participants who are studying 1 hour or 1.5 hour now, I want to tell you this is not going to be easy and you have to plan a lot to make it 4 hours.

I target for 5 hours everyday but I am not able to make it till the night with consistency. But it looks like that from 24 hours, I have to take care and plan for 5 hours only… and I can do it easily but when it comes to doing it actually then it becomes tough.

I have observed study hours of some guys and it seems that 4 hours is going to be tough enough

So guys make up your mind and tell your brain and body that you are…:point_right:PARTICIPATING TO WIN.

7 Likes

Whats the 24M/23M besides the others’ names?

4 Likes