The Study Challenge (Entries CLOSED)

Sorry my team @_KarmaYogi @Dean_Ambrose @Mayank1009 @Mayank9001
Since 2 days from the date of relapsing… I didn’t want to study… My willpower is faded… I followed My streak Passionately and after 14 days of discipline i slipped down to 0 now It is 2 days of streak… But I totally demotivated and upset with myself…
Sorry guys I thought that I complete the challenge… But :pensive: I was not able to study from 2 days…

2 Likes

Date- 14th October

@SincereDev
Same here bro , I’m also getting very strong urges , I’m not able to study since 2 days…
Dont worry , just dont relapse…
I’m also trying my best

2 Likes

@SincereDev …They all are excuses that I don’t study because I relapsed… You can’t change what you already did but can change what you are going to do in future… So just forget it… And focus on your goal… I know it’s easy to give advice but I know you can as you are the same person who ones study for more than 4 hours so just forget and focus more… And don’t give excuse as only you are responsible if you don’t study… Good luck and I know buddy you can do better than this… :+1:t2::+1:t2::blush::blush:

2 Likes

Count me in for this challenge.
Sharing code: ko8y31
17 M :india:
I will be studying at least 6 hours for the first 2 week of this study challenge.
For me this challenge starts from today.
Please do explain me in short about this group.
I read all the rules but some parts like making team part i did not get. But if any team need a member count me in.

1 Like

2020-10-13T18:30:00Z

1 points for 14 October

October 15

1 Like

** October 12

October 13

1 Like

RCB
2020-10-14T18:30:00Z

Just 5 points… I am not able to complete my commitment :smirk:

2 Likes

2 Likes

1 Like

RCB

Sorry guys, I let my team down @Dean_Ambrose @Mayank1009 @Mayank9001 @_KarmaYogi
I couldn’t be able to complete my commitment In last 3-4 days, I am struggling with Myself
I didn’t study even A single word today. So it was an only 0 point in 21 days :smirk:, I didn’t want but it happened, :disappointed:
In last 2 days For completion of Challenge I have to complete 34 hours out of 48 hours… So it was Not possible to cover Up again…

Thanks to All For participation :grin:
:+1::+1::+1::pray: To all Participants

2 Likes

We have to post are working hours now also, or
Just wait for next challenge ?

1 Like

We can challenge individually until new team challenge doesn’t starts

4 Likes

hey guys…we can begin the next challenge.
Before that please update your total points. Once the winner is announced… will start IPL season 2.0

5 Likes

Yes , these study challenges motivate to study

3 Likes

Day 18/21, KXIP

Day 19/21, KXIP

Day 20/21, KXIP

Day 21/21, KXIP

2 Likes

Team MI :heart::100:
Day 11

Day 21

1 Like

Anyone up for a 13 days study challenge from 19 october till 31st October .

1 Like

@Dean_Ambrose Count me in.

1 Like