Study challenge 2021 Entries ALWAYS OPEN

Yo individual challenge is better, teams don’t work here we already know that :sweat_smile::joy:

1 Like

Before sleeping do some pushups or exercise… And don’t keep your device in your room… Make a promise that after 10 PM I will not use any device…

Replace it with some other source of dopamine, I watch one sitcom episode before sleeping, try that, might work.
Try meditation too just before going to bed.

2 Likes

U are legend bro … Going to office still managed 10+ hrs consistently :ok_hand:
Don’t much concerned about streak and all at this time These things will be fixed by u later…

This is the best advice… I’m also gradually replacing p.rn with good quality Series and movies in those times of urges… Kyunki dopamine to body ko kahi na kahi se chahiye hi…
Why shouldn’t we give it prudently :white_check_mark::sunglasses:

3 Likes

True :white_check_mark::white_check_mark::white_check_mark::white_check_mark::white_check_mark::white_check_mark::white_check_mark::white_check_mark: :smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile:

1 Like

Guys brainstorm your ideas, how we should keep this challenge alive?
Keep these points in mind, teams don’t work generally and a max of 10 members will be available, not many people stay serious.
Should I start a new thread?
@_TIGER @SincereDev @Dean_Ambrose @rewire_user @rohankians @debellator

3 Likes

I also think that the extreme productivity challenge by @The_wild_perception is kind of the same thing as an individual study challenge

This one

3 Likes

I’ll look into this… If this serves same purpose then it will be good

I have decided to start a new thread focussing only on studies, I’ll take many of the ideas of the same challenge and I’ll make that one an individual Challenge. I’ll tag there as much people as I can who I know are dedicated, look into it once amI create it and join if you are interested.

2 Likes

Count me in …

Lol nice, let me design it first, I’ll tag you there, I am starting a challenge thread for the first time so gathering all the info I can before it :sweat_smile::joy:

1 Like

Ok cool​:laughing::grin::grin::grin::grin:

1 Like

Here guys take a look

3 Likes

When u post ur study time… also write…

Top distraction … its reason and what have you done…
What shud be done…
I tried it for 45 days and really worked for me…

3 Likes

Ok bro, will keep that in mind :v:.

2 Likes

Is this challenge still on??

1 Like

Not right now cheta, shifted to another thread. Sad to close it, but yeah, people kept dropping out. This is probably the last of the OG type study challenges we had (good old days. Wonder where @SelfMadeNinja is now. He was the OG study beast before @rohankians who currently holds that title).

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.