Study challenge 2021 Entries ALWAYS OPEN

I will update my score before the end of april

1 Like

I feel bad but I’m planning to quit the current challenge, I am into wild perception’s accountability challenge and I think two challenges would not be very much Productive.

I haven’t posted a lot and have let everyone down on this challenge so I’ll better leave than staying stuck like a jerk.

I did this for today.

3 Likes

Bro you can just add your study time in the score column everyday, no need to post here :sweat_smile:, it takes less than a minute :joy:

3 Likes

Hey man, 10 hours last month is like a turd on the scoreboard, I feel better if I stick to a challenge extremely well.
The 30 days challenge I did with you in challenge a companion was really good and worked well .
That’s why sticking to a challenge is better than making many and doing them half heartedly.

2 Likes

Yeah I get your point :joy:, plus the other challenge is going to be much more lively than this one.

2 Likes

Was trying not to say that but well since you said it , yeah , I have to agree it’s a bit oof.

2 Likes

Dude this challenge was killer in December and January, but now it has reached a dead end :joy:. Most things loose spark as they get old.

2 Likes

I think @The_integrous_one was the coolest guy in this forum…He always uses “:joy:” emoji…Mast ho yr tum… ye khushi 100 ki Streak hone ki hai ya ye natural hai @The_integrous_one :blush:?

2 Likes

:heart_eyes::joy:thakyou man, it means a lot!

Bro once you are free from PMO you turn naturally happier I think :sweat_smile:, my mind thanks me everytime I realise I am free now.

5 Likes

Bro stay alert !!! A small single negative thoughts can destroy you …keep going and motivates us :fire::fire::fire:

3 Likes

Thanks bro, I will :sweat_smile:

1 Like

2021-04-11T18:30:00Z2021-04-13T18:30:00Z
4.5 , 2.5 and 1.5 points

1 Like

2021-04-14T18:30:00Z
4.5 points. Hard to maintain discipline in Lockdown :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

Yash (1) +() +() +() +() +() +() +() +() +() +() +() +() +() +() +() +() +() +() +() +() +() +() = (1)

2 Likes

@yashjaiswal welcome to the community, brother, I’ll add you to the score board, you just need to edit that post at the end of the day and put your study hours there, this month’s challenge started on 8th april if you have records then you can add your study times from then if don’t then just update from today onwards, till 30th april.
I’ve added you now, at the end of the day jump to post number 6 here and edit it to add you study time in the brackets provided in front of your name

2 Likes

please tell me the name of this app

1 Like

@abcakm the app is focusmeter brother.

1 Like

thnx a lot for the information bro

1 Like

Last week 63 hrs only

This week taeget 75 hrs … :angry::angry:

4 Likes

I am on a vacation this month till 9 May. Because of my sister’s wedding. So there is too much work! @The_integrous_one @debellator All the best to all other competitors. And @rohankians I will be back with much greater enthusiasm. Till then feel safe for your throne :crown:

5 Likes