Study challenge 2021 Entries ALWAYS OPEN

Cool then let’s go for it tomorrow. :fire::fire::fire:

1 Like

A challenge ?
Winner will be the one, who studied for more hours, Right?

1 Like

Yes right. It’ll be a good push for me :sweat_smile:

1 Like

:crossed_swords: @rewire_user :vs: @The_integrous_one :crossed_swords:

Date - 7 April

5_6332298746688176187_3

Let’s do it Brother !
:fire::muscle:

2 Likes

I’ll update around 11 tomorrow night.
It’s actually Goku vs vegita (see our pfps), it is gonna be an epic battle @rewire_user let’s put in whatever we’ve got.

2 Likes

@The_integrous_one yeah man, anything you feel is helpful to the challenge you can go ahead and add :slight_smile:

I’ll also like to join the challenge again. I need to study more. I’ll think about a format that accounts for the participantion that varies.

1 Like

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: welcome back bruh @debellator . Eagles forever.

Yeah that would be great.
We need to decide something by tomorrow, we have to start the challenge from 8th.

1 Like

I am third??:pensive::pensive:. My target is 252+ hours or 12+ hours per day this month!! Well done bhai @rohankians and @shiva25

4 Likes

Bro you did great :sweat_smile:, don’t put yourself down.

:grimacing::fire::fire::fire:

3 Likes

Bro y’all have some insane times, it’s lit.

Thanks man @The_integrous_one :slight_smile: :eagle:

3 Likes

I also think that study is not a team work! Many times I came last because my team members didn’t posted! I request you to make it individual challenge!

4 Likes

@The_integrous_one Okay so the April challenge begins on 8th right? Cool. I’ll tell you if I can come up with any better format.

3 Likes

Yes right @debellator

Cool! I’ll also put some thought in it, I just posted whatever felt right in the moment.
I like @Mahesh27_03 's suggestion too though. Let’s see.

4 Likes

I like the suggestion of Mahesh that Studying is individual activity so it’s better to keep it individual @The_integrous_one @debellator .

3 Likes

Guys anyone of you have tried mobile detox, I am trying to quit usuage of mobile… for a month…
And see if that helps… Mobile usuage is a useless thing to me :sneezing_face::sneezing_face:
Diverting my study time…

For this month challenge if I quit mobile how can I record my timings :open_mouth:

5 Likes

By quitting mobile usage you mean quitting social media and not mobile per se I assume. Download a timer like GoodTime or use your current one, then use Screentime/Digital wellbeing to block all unnecessary apps. Disable/uninstall as many as possible.

Or use a stopwatch.

3 Likes

Try Digital Detox App. In that you can set apps which you want to use in Detox. (Only select Necessary Apps like calls; mesaages; related to education;) and then set the timer for Detox. Its really a useful app if you use it daily. Also you can use Your Hour App. Where you can set a limit for distracting apps. To avoid adding more time to App. Auto lock apps and Lock the Settings. You can get a Mod Apk for Premium from Telegram.(LunaDev)

3 Likes

Here I mean quit using mobile … Like switch off internet and wifi for 2 weeks and see results…

I don’t use social media buddy that is not a problem…for me …

@debellator I will buy a table stopwatch may be that’s best idea…

4 Likes

Thanks buddy, I realised in past two days experiment as a studying aspirant , I don’t need mobile other than Google… My office work of watsapp can be done on laptop and same with others…

I shall take. A break of mobile…

I shall upload my hours once a week in the challenge…

3 Likes

That’s great. Select the necessary apps and start digital detox! Quitting from a Detox will cost 75 Rupees or 1$.(that’s the best part for me​:sweat_smile::sweat_smile:)

4 Likes