Study challenge 2021 Entries ALWAYS OPEN

Hey guys.
Thank you all so much for participating in this challenge.
I’m panning to close this challenge due to lack of participants and updates. Some of you are regularly updating, so I’m sure you can keep doing so, but many people have joined but not continued further.
Sorry about that, but there’s nothing I can do about them.

This challenge has made me realise that self-sustained challenges last the longest- so I’ll make one which can be sustained thus; feel free to post there. Thanks a lot guys!

I’m sure you all feel this challenge losing novelty, so let’s end it on a good note, rather than wait for it to die out :slight_smile:
Thanks again,
Ash

5 Likes

:sob::sob: I am feeling very sorry for not posting here. This was the best challenge.

5 Likes

Sorry @debellator for not posting regularly was busy shifting this whole month . Sad that this challenge is closed . This challenge literally helped me a lot :slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

@sheamus @The_integrous_one I’m glad it helped you. :slight_smile:
@sheamus you can join another study challenge if you wish, but it requires updates every time you challenge someone.

3 Likes

Yeah it helped me alot too,
It helped me to study more than 3 hours a day. If you recall i posted in the forum that i was unable to study more than 2 hours. But this challenge helped me to cross 7 hours 8 hours mark also.
But i became inactive here due to some problems as im not consistent…Also most of the times i forget to update.

6 Likes

Same bro I didn’t study this much in whole year and when I joined this challenge I did even 10-11 hours of study in a day.

6 Likes

Sorry friends but

I QUIT

Uh…what are you quitting exactly? @StealthChopperinbond

Ohh very bad it was a nice challenge… !

4 Likes

I’ll update my feb entries by 1 March,I didn’t study much in feb and lost my Discipline due to break that I took from forum. but I will comeback from my failures

1 Like

Even I was not updating bro… I achieved consistency of 10+ hours daily from past 16 days… Hence I didnot bother to post…
May be it demotivational to others… May be… we must see others fight to motivate ourself to fight hard in the battle and focus

3 Likes

243 hours for this month !!! Thought to do 280

5 Likes

Just 61 points for this month , Complete failures but Ready to improve in next month.
I updated my score @debellator .

4 Likes

Thanks guys @rohankians @SincereDev , but like I said, I thought of closing the challenge unless you wish it to continue? Because I might be too busy to do the admin work, and most people are not active here, only a few are.

2 Likes

Just close it buddy … Now days nobody is as sincere to post timings… Close it for March if we see more than 10 requests then we shall think about it in April …!

4 Likes

To Slytherins, i have updated my February study time. I had a rough month last month and i am still going through lots of stress at this moment. Thus, I’m withdrawing from the challenge. And I will be uninstalling the app. All the best to each and everyone… Good bye…

3 Likes

Hello guys… Sorry i wasn’t regular… I was busy last two weeks. I will continue from tomorrow. :v::v::slightly_frowning_face:

2 Likes

This challenge is gonna get closed?

1 Like

@The_wild_perception AFAIK, yes

1 Like

No … please don’t do it.:pray: Don’t close this challenge

1 Like