Study challenge 2021 Entries ALWAYS OPEN

@debellator Why don’t you added me brother? I am always in.

1 Like

:man_facepalming: sorry bro I had included all 12 people that had posted on the original challenge members post. Will add you soon

1 Like

Now Rules are Clear, :+1:

1 Like

it doesn’t show any option of backup and restore else It was great app just option of export files are showing up
hope It will be updated in next updates

1 Like

@Augustus8 @Mahesh27_03 @Guddu @Nerbo Will you guys be able to update at least once a week? Ready to study hard? Challenge others to duels and help your house win the cup?
Are you ready to join the challenge?

1 Like

You won bro
I’m studying after 2 years later it is not best but good enough

1 Like

I am totally ready bhai. @debellator

1 Like

I challenge you for tomorrow for 8 hours study?
Or else anyone?

2 Likes

@Mahesh27_03 awesome!

Rules updated, do check them

:star: Each house has a prefect. You can become a prefect by being the person with most study hours in your house- the others really look up to you, and you are a natural leader and hard-worker!

Vacation: Of course, it’s understandable that you can’t work 24/7, year-round. If you wish to take a break, you can declare that you are on vacation. You are not required to post study hours while on vacation. Please be disciplined and do not take vacations unnecessarily. Specify on which days your vacations begin and end. Vacations are limited to three months peryear. If you have an issue/further unavoidable need for a vacation, message @debellator

1 Like

@Zeusss wait one more day :wink: I’d love to challenge you…not tomorrow since I’m still recovering from a cold

1 Like

I’m ready whenever you want🙋

1 Like

@debellator, where to find which house I’m in? I’m involved in house challenge, not single duel.

1 Like

Yes sure I am ready. Eager to know my house to which I belong.

1 Like

@RJ1994 refer Study challenge 2021 (Hogwarts-inspired) Entries OPEN

1 Like

Thanks… Hello to fellow slytherins @rewire_user and @rohankians

2 Likes

Hey, brother @RJ1994 Welcome to Slytherin brother, I hope together we will rock ! :fire::muscle:
#Slytherin :snake:

2 Likes

HufflePuff, a fair game above all

I just need to post my study hours? @debellator

download

2 Likes

@Desafiador A fair game?I see you are a man of culture :wink:

You only need to post hours during quidditch matches (they will begin soon, see the rules for details) or if you’re challenging someone to duel.

@Guddu are you willing to join? Please respond soon…

1 Like

Count me in for team challenges, I will get highest hours this time​:triumph::triumph:

3 Likes

If @Guddu doesn’t reply by tomrrow evening, you can be part of the next batch to be sorted @Dean_Ambrose

1 Like