Study challenge 2021 Entries ALWAYS OPEN

@rohankians Yes I am a fan of the four hours= 1 pt too, but since you had suggested it as 1 HR = 1 pt I had changed it.

If no one replies objecting to this within a day, it will go back to 4 hrs = 1 pt

About houses- planning to switch them a bit. If you have a preference towards any house, reply as soon as possible.

@StealthChopperinbond the member from every house that has the highest number of points in a challenge is prefect until the next challenge. Thanks for reminding, I will add that to the rules.

@Busyman yes man, will do.

3 Likes

Idk how to add frnds. I used forest only a few times yet. As I didn’t have a smartphone earlier.

Edit – okay. I don’t use Premium membership. Sorry.

1 Like

I think 4 hours 1 point is a bit sad for me especially I’m using my computer 100% to study. 4 hours seeing computer isn’t good either. 2 hours 1 point is a bit okay, I think. Note: I managed to finish 3 hours study today. Yes 3 hours looking at screens with some rest 5-minute gaps in between.

About the house, I don’t mind being put in any house… This is my first challenge here so I dont know how it works.

2 Likes

U know mahummad Ali counts his situps only when it starts to hurt… Because only those really matter…

We will round up 4 hrs to one point because that should be our minimum … To do … That will be the better minimum of the entire group…
Another reason I would have suggested 2 or 3 hrs but that is avg study of all members… I want everyone to make their avg to 4 hrs hence I propose 4 hrs min…

5 Likes

Please someone add my name as I am not able to do so. It’s showing - “You’ve reached the maximum number of edits. Please wait 12 hours before trying again.”

@Ash_Matt I also liked the 4 hours 1 point rule, I pushed myself to not do less than 4 hours of study even when I felt like doing nothing.

4 Likes

Bro @rohankians I was about to challenge you for tomorrow.
My aim is 9 hours of study tomorrow by midnight!

2 Likes

I’d like to take part in this challenge

3 Likes

Challenge accepted… :snake:
Bring it on…

3 Likes

I want to participate

240_F_247229502_VCJbu82PB8wU4RSHx0egH4jBetCv3BaP

3 Likes

I too want to be a part of this challenge…

2 Likes

Great start of 2021 @Ash_Matt

I feel so happy when I see…that this challenge is helping a lot of students… you are doing a great job.

HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS… This year will definitely bring success in our lives… not hope for success… give command… plan it… do it… get it.

4 Likes

It’s okay man, you can include those hours as study hours. It pushes us to do more. If you’re studying, is it absolutely necessary for all your studies to be online? @RJ1994

@Augustus8 if not already, just add yourself to the scoreboard

@Desafiador @BN03 if not already, just add yourself to the scoreboard

If you are taking part, you should be able to update as often as possible, at least once a week

Thanks so much for the kind words @neo_150 :slight_smile: Happy new year

Good to see you @sakshi11 all the best

5 Likes

I do… I’m doing PhD now… All materials are online. Reading, writing, etc.

2 Likes

Ahh…okay. Still, 4 hours is okay provided you take lots of breaks in between.

2 Likes

Buddy even I read 8 hrs on and do office work on laptop for 4 hrs… I only include my study hours here…

Take proper breaks… I posted about eye health precautions after consulting a doctor in previous version of this group… U can check them out it been a month and my eye fatigue has gone…

I don’t know how to post the link may be some one from group can help…

5 Likes

I lost today challenge…studied only for 25mins…Declare @rohankians win today

2 Likes

Bro @Ash_Matt please start the new challenge as soon as possible, I am getting very less motivation to study otherwise because my mind got used to the excitement of posting my hours here every night! I have only studied for 3 hours till now😅.
Or else atleast let the sorting hat decide which house we all are worthy of asap so that we can do proper one on one challenges.

1 Like

@Ash_Matt should we update here the time or will there be a special discussion for each clan?

5 Hours today I’m happy

1 Like