Study challenge 2021 Entries ALWAYS OPEN

@rohankians Yes I am a fan of the four hours= 1 pt too, but since you had suggested it as 1 HR = 1 pt I had changed it.

If no one replies objecting to this within a day, it will go back to 4 hrs = 1 pt

About houses- planning to switch them a bit. If you have a preference towards any house, reply as soon as possible.

@StealthChopperinbond the member from every house that has the highest number of points in a challenge is prefect until the next challenge. Thanks for reminding, I will add that to the rules.

@Busyman yes man, will do.

3 Likes

Idk how to add frnds. I used forest only a few times yet. As I didnā€™t have a smartphone earlier.

Edit ā€“ okay. I donā€™t use Premium membership. Sorry.

1 Like

I think 4 hours 1 point is a bit sad for me especially Iā€™m using my computer 100% to study. 4 hours seeing computer isnā€™t good either. 2 hours 1 point is a bit okay, I think. Note: I managed to finish 3 hours study today. Yes 3 hours looking at screens with some rest 5-minute gaps in between.

About the house, I donā€™t mind being put in any houseā€¦ This is my first challenge here so I dont know how it works.

2 Likes

U know mahummad Ali counts his situps only when it starts to hurtā€¦ Because only those really matterā€¦

We will round up 4 hrs to one point because that should be our minimum ā€¦ To do ā€¦ That will be the better minimum of the entire groupā€¦
Another reason I would have suggested 2 or 3 hrs but that is avg study of all membersā€¦ I want everyone to make their avg to 4 hrs hence I propose 4 hrs minā€¦

5 Likes

Please someone add my name as I am not able to do so. Itā€™s showing - ā€œYouā€™ve reached the maximum number of edits. Please wait 12 hours before trying again.ā€

@debellator I also liked the 4 hours 1 point rule, I pushed myself to not do less than 4 hours of study even when I felt like doing nothing.

4 Likes

Bro @rohankians I was about to challenge you for tomorrow.
My aim is 9 hours of study tomorrow by midnight!

2 Likes

Iā€™d like to take part in this challenge

3 Likes

Challenge acceptedā€¦ :snake:
Bring it onā€¦

3 Likes

I want to participate

240_F_247229502_VCJbu82PB8wU4RSHx0egH4jBetCv3BaP

3 Likes

I too want to be a part of this challengeā€¦

2 Likes

Great start of 2021 @debellator

I feel so happy when I seeā€¦that this challenge is helping a lot of studentsā€¦ you are doing a great job.

HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYSā€¦ This year will definitely bring success in our livesā€¦ not hope for successā€¦ give commandā€¦ plan itā€¦ do itā€¦ get it.

4 Likes

Itā€™s okay man, you can include those hours as study hours. It pushes us to do more. If youā€™re studying, is it absolutely necessary for all your studies to be online? @RJ1994

@Augustus8 if not already, just add yourself to the scoreboard

@Desafiador @BN03 if not already, just add yourself to the scoreboard

If you are taking part, you should be able to update as often as possible, at least once a week

Thanks so much for the kind words @neo_150 :slight_smile: Happy new year

Good to see you @sakshi11 all the best

5 Likes

I doā€¦ Iā€™m doing PhD nowā€¦ All materials are online. Reading, writing, etc.

2 Likes

Ahhā€¦okay. Still, 4 hours is okay provided you take lots of breaks in between.

2 Likes

Buddy even I read 8 hrs on and do office work on laptop for 4 hrsā€¦ I only include my study hours hereā€¦

Take proper breaksā€¦ I posted about eye health precautions after consulting a doctor in previous version of this groupā€¦ U can check them out it been a month and my eye fatigue has goneā€¦

I donā€™t know how to post the link may be some one from group can helpā€¦

5 Likes

I lost today challengeā€¦studied only for 25minsā€¦Declare @rohankians win today

2 Likes

Bro @debellator please start the new challenge as soon as possible, I am getting very less motivation to study otherwise because my mind got used to the excitement of posting my hours here every night! I have only studied for 3 hours till nowšŸ˜….
Or else atleast let the sorting hat decide which house we all are worthy of asap so that we can do proper one on one challenges.

1 Like

@debellator should we update here the time or will there be a special discussion for each clan?

5 Hours today Iā€™m happy

1 Like