STRONGEST AVENGER CHALLENGE (Challenge Closed)

@ChristianMan
When will you start this challenge?

@ChristianMan
Name: viky
SC: uuts45
Streak: 5
Character: vision

1 Like

I will start it right now!! Let the games begin!!! Imma change the rules a bit about the moderators, I can handle it all there’s only 8 people.

@t.kornev01 @Paarth369 @dr.vikas @Victor2 @viky @DARSHAN2017 @RT1100 THE CHALLENGE HAS STARTED!!! I’ll let you all choose your teams (I’m an option too I’m still participating even though I’m the moderator)

Go Go GO!!!

2 Likes

Who’s on day 1 or smth?

1 Like

Day 3…
Stay strong😊

1 Like

Day 2. Almost day 3
20 Characters

I’m going to go ahead and ask a member to be my partner. @dr.vikas we haven’t really met. Would you like to be my partner?

1 Like

@ChristianMan
Yeah Sure Buddy , Let’s Crush The Spine Of PMO !

3 Likes

I edged today. I feel bad and lack motivation

1 Like

Protect your eyes
I mean dont peek and dont edge
It will make things difficult
Stay strong
Dont relapse

3 Likes

-1 point for me today. Relapsed…
The Amazing Spiderman: -1

Keep fighting soldiers

Day 5✅ completed
Off to a better day

2 Likes

Day 12 check in.

I heard a story from a monk’s podcast. It goes like this…

There was a man who had a donkey, to which he used to give very heavy loads of work. But the donkey always stayed with him and accepted the fate. One day a horse asked the donkey, why do you still work for this guy?. The donkey replied that his master used to scold his daughter that if she doesn’t do well in studies, then he’ll marry her the donkey. So there is some hope for me :joy:

This is exactly what samsara is. In the pursuit of acquiring pleasure, we do things but all are momentary and will fade away quickly. Everytime when we have urges or think about relapsing, we are in the same place as that donkey which thought that his master will marry his daughter to him.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.