Stress was my cause this time

I may lose my job, unless I transfer. I work in Retail as a Team Lead. We are getting a new manager who doesn’t want me in my current store.

I dont want to be fired. I love where I work, but I stressed so much, I desired to Google blondes to lust after. I then found one I really liked and relapsed.

Will I ever be free from masterbation?

1 Like

Ok. I am stressing over my job situation. I may be fired if I don’t transfer to another location. So because I’m trying to figure out what I want, I felt completely stressed and used lustful images to decrease my stress. I’m still stressed, but not as much.

1 Like

No. But it is what my brain is set to as initial action to take.

1 Like

Can we be compainions?

1 Like

PMO is like an anti-stress, anti-anxiety, anti-loneliness, anti-boredom, anti-sadness, pleasure drug. And it is SOOO easy to access, free, customizable…
Sounds awesome, like it cures everything, right?
Well, it does.
For five minutes.

Then PMO’s side effects kick in.
Ironically, some of them are stress, anxiety, loneliness, sadness, shame etc.
It really does more harm than good.

I totally understand what you are going through. A few weeks ago I had a job interview. I was so stressed that I binge relapsed.
Our problem though isn’t actually too much stress… there’s no way to avoid that in life. What you and I should have done was to take a better anti-stress drug.

Like exercise. That reduces stress. Unfortunately, it also has side effects. Increased mood, better health… oh, wait, those are good too :thinking:
Or prayer/meditation.
Or quality social interaction.
Or a hobby…

Yes, you can be. I think half of the process is healing from past choices, and the other half is to become the kind of person who uses wholesome activities to journey through life, and not resort to a cheap and deadly drug.

I hope all goes well for you with either your current job, or if necessary a new one :+1:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.