Strengthen your Eeman (Muslim Faith)

Reading Quran Daily & Praying Salah WIll Help Definitely With Urges

2 Likes

Is this group still active?

What all you guys doing in this group?

3 Likes

Assalamualaikum brothersā€¦
Hope you all are fineā€¦
Alhamdulillahā€¦ I have completed 30 daysā€¦ Without any blockrā€¦ And i have been using Internet from 30 days for good purpose onlyā€¦
Donā€™t fearā€¦
Everyone can do itā€¦ Butā€¦
1.We Must ask help from Allah(The creater). .
2.Delete Facebook and instagramā€¦ Which has no useā€¦ Just waste of timeā€¦
3.Donā€™t afraid of committing sinā€¦(I mean Donā€™t think that will you commit sin or Not")
4.Just think that there is no relation between me and sinā€¦
5.And whenever you get whispers from shatanā€¦ Just say AOUZUBILLAHI MINASH SHAITAAN NIR RAJEEMā€¦
6.And motivate yourself By saying ā€œO Allah please help meā€ and Feel you are getting powers to resist urgeā€¦
And you are challenging it for unlimited daysā€¦
Allah knowns Bestā€¦

4 Likes

Assalamualaikum Brother
How are you??

2 Likes

Alhamdulillah.

Very glad news to hear bro. I hope one day I will also write a notes similar to this after completing 30 days.

2 Likes

May Allah help you and us Brotherā€¦
Best of luck

2 Likes

Pray for me brother. I had wet dream last thursday and urges are shaking my resolve every time, up till today. This is my first streak of over 9 weeks. I dont know what the hell is going on. My eeman is not that strong but I am holding on as best as I could. Alhamdulillah up till now, Ive been thinking to go back to the disgusting websites and all t memories of images n videos are flashing in my mind.

Stupid. Its me myself who wants that bad. But I will not fail myself more than Ive done in the past. Never waste the chance of repentance! God likes this attitude that from us with His forgiveness. Aameen

5 Likes

Donā€™t give up .stay strong otherwise your will regret .your streak is good keep it up.may the almighty grant you ease and protect you from every kind of shamelessness aameen

4 Likes

Day 127 still going wont go back to 0. Ameen

4 Likes

Why on earth you want to go back to ZERO man.
Do not go back to your BAD past again.

All of us are struggling. But this struggle is worth it. For a better future.

2 Likes

I never said I want to, I said wont go

2 Likes

127 is great MASHA ALLAH
I am at day 65 my sharing code: b5m3hr

Please do share yours

JazakALLAH

3 Likes

thank you mine is jp47rd

@weir I have added you

1 Like

I also did , actually I am very tired to see always people relapsed nice to see someone with big streak

2 Likes

too be very honest my last highest was 37. I dont know how I did it

2 Likes

4f2fca
@NEW_CHALLENGER
Present streak :32 Days

1 Like

ā€¦

2 Likes

IMG_20190228_070232

2 Likes

https://youtu.be/QiLbL203sfM