Strengthen your Eeman (Muslim Faith)

I have tagged you in challenge till 1st June topic keep updating streak there

2 Likes

THE HARMS OF MASTURBATION

• A DISASTROUS PROBLEM FACED BY THE YOUTH.

Every harm is the result of sins. Hence, the harms of masturbation proves that it is a sin. Why should it not be so when sins are the root of misfortune and the key to all vices. Ibne Qayyim (Rahmatullahi alaihi) says:

“The reason for every loss, misfortune and evil in this world and the hereafter is sin and opposing the Lawsand Commands of Allah Ta’ala. Moreover, sin destroys bounties and blessings as fire burns wood.” It is possible to divide the harms of this vile act as follows:

RELIGIOUS HARMS

The Religious harms are many. Some of them are as follows:

A decrease in taufiq (success granted by Allah Ta’ala ); corrupt ideas; hard-heardtedness, an aversion towards people, cheerlessness in the heart and to be deprived of knowledge. The greatest spiritual harm caused by this evil act is the inability to remain steadfast on Deen. As long as a person is entangled in this evil habit, shaytân will gradually remove him from his friends until he dislikes their company. Thereafter, shaytan will draw him into the mud of desires until he is deprived altogether from remaining steadfast on Deen.

How many youth have been deprived of Tahajjud, fasting, recitation of the Qurán, acquiring knowledge, associating with friends, etc. because of the commission of this evil. A person who commits this sin becomes weak in front of shaytân and his nafs-e-amrnarah (lowly-self) instructs him to do evil. Hence, he will not have the ability to oppose his nafs in order to carry out the Commands of Allah Ta’ala. Hasan Basri (Rahmatullahi alaihi) has said: “A person deprives himself of performing Tahajjud by committing sins.”

Moreover, masturbation causes the bladder to become weak. Consequently, involuntary urinal and seminal discharges occur from the private parts. This causes complications in wudhu, salaah and cleanliness of the clothes.

PHYSICAL HARMS

Undoubtedly, masturbation causes physical harm -although some have exaggerated its harms – nevertheless, medical science has proven that masturbation is a cause of a number of diseases. Amongst them are:

1. It weakens the sexual organs and creates partial looseness in it.
  2. It weakens the nerves generally – a result of the exertion caused by this action.
  3. It affects the growth of the limbs especially the outer part of the urethra (duct through which urine is discharged from the bladder and the testicles). Hence it does not reach the limit of it’s normal growth.
  4. It creates seminal (spermatic) inflammation in the testicles which causes quick ejaculation of sperm.
  5. It causes pain in the vertebra column, the spinal column from which semen is ejaculated. This pain creates crookedness and twisting in the back.
  6. It causes some limbs like the legs to shake and shiver.
  7. It creates weakness in the cerebral glands of the brain which, in turn, weakens the power of perception and reason. Similarly, it leads to the weakness of memory.
  8. It weakens the eye-sight and reduces its normal limit of vision.
  9. It causes a person to become old before time.
  10. It weakens the very delicate and fine nerves and veins of the sexual organs resulting in sexual impotency.
  11. It causes an excessive loss of sperm by way of nocturnal emission (wet dreams).
  12. It decreases the natural resistance of the body.
  13. It causes harm to the four principal organs in the body viz, the heart, brain, liver and stomach.
  14. It decreases the natural animal heat in the body, heat which strengthens the soul and body.
  15. It causes an excessive loss of blood. Remember it takes 80 drops of blood to produce one drop of sperm. (Tajjus Sihat, pg 11)
  16. It weakens the bladder.

PSYCHOLOGICAL AND SOCIAL HARMS

1. The psychologists say: “Here the awareness of a misdeed and the feeling of a sin occurs to those youth who practice this vile act in such a way that within themselves there is struggle between the desire to practice this vile act and the remorseful feeling of a sin.”
  2. Excessive practice of this vile act leads to cowardice, an increase in nervous agitation, no confidence in oneself, overwhelming disgrace, a decrease in the urge to study and desire towards isolation and introversion.
  3. Similarly, excessive practice of this evil act leads towards its addiction and attachment. Instead of practising it to rid oneself of an irresistible desire or to unleash a violent eruption of desire within oneself, a person does it as a habit to attain and satisfy his carnal appetite and -desire. Ibn Qayyim (Rahmatullahi alaihi) has said:

“Many sinners sin without deriving any pleasure and urge except that they experience pain in quitting it.”

1 Like

Mental benefits

Members of the NoFap community have reported experiencing a number of mental benefits, including:

• increased happiness
  • boosted confidence
  • increased motivation and willpower
  • lower levels of stress and anxiety
  • heightened spirituality
  • self-acceptance
  • improved attitude and appreciation toward the opposite sex

Physical benefits

Some of the physical benefits shared by NoFappers are:

• higher energy levels
  • muscle growth
  • better sleep
  • improved focus and concentration
  • better physical performance and stamina
  • improved or cured erectile dysfunction
  • improved sperm quality
3 Likes
  • Don’t count the days or measure your self worth by them
  • When an urge comes, remember that you simply don’t masturbate anymore
4 Likes

Never trust yourself alone in your room with the laptop or smartphone. Just get rid of smartphone and laptop when you are about to sleep in your room. Hand them over to someone else or place them in another room where you can’t go again in the night (like your parents room). Burn the bridges. Burn the boats. This is the perfect solution. These gadgets are the fitna.

2 Likes

This video seemed so inspiring to me…

2 Likes

Do we go to gym, if we can become fit just by a click of a button?, do we study, if we can get straight A+ just by a click of a button? INSTANT GRATIFICATION is always dangerous, thats why natural mating differs a lot from this sh*t PMO

Thanks @Saim that 4min video had changed my attitude a lot . If you find something useful like this pls post it here

3 Likes

Yes sure @Murshid
Recently I’m reading a book “The Power of Habit” which shows how habits as well as addiction are formed and how to break or change them. Personally it is helping me to understand and recovery my Addiction.

2 Likes

Brother “Wael Ibrahim” is helping to recover Muslim pmo addicts. This video is a great reminder to me…

4 Likes

Yes bro @Saim Jazaak Allah

2 Likes
2 Likes

Jazaak Allah brother @Saim for sharing it.
It helped me a lot

1 Like

You are welcome brother @anon14496424
Are you feeling ok now? I felt sad when you relapsed.

1 Like

Yes, I am almost Ok. Everyday I would get up in the early morning & after praying Fajr. I would study but today still lying in the bed lazily.
I am pushing myself to study but can’t. That’s the bad effect of P.

2 Likes

Days after pmo just sucks.

1 Like

What is work in this group? Is it challenge group or else?

1 Like

Supporting each other group…

1 Like

But 13d there is no post.!!

2 Likes

:sweat_smile:
:+1:
Good Job!

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.