🎁 Special Free Gift Offer!

This is for pushing forward the fapstronauts who are struggling badly.

:studio_microphone: I will give free access to a $16/month worth screen accountability software (Covenant Eyes) to 4 fapstronauts. I will include them in my family package for free. Only I need to pay!

About:

https://www.covenanteyes.com/ (Embedded videos)

How to get it?

1. I will add a :gift: symbol in front of the names of those participants of NoFap Champion 2020, who have streaks less than 30 days on January 1, 2020.
  2. Out of these participants, those who will get the January badge will be considered for the merit list.
  3. In the merit list, the TOP 4 streak holders will be gifted with this mighty tool!
  4. If less than 4 people get the January badge, the vacancy will be filled by immediately below participants, even if they have no badge.
  5. Those 4 companions will be specially guided by the company afterward. They can also invite accountability partner(s) whom they can meet physically, which is a sure-shot way to get out of this addiction!

The link to the GROUP is:

Thank you! Have a nice day!

10 Likes

@Alegend
Bro i need it…and sure i will earn it.:+1:
Thanks.

2 Likes

Merry Christmas! :gift:

3 Likes

~ 2 days to go!

3 Likes

1 day to go!

2 Likes

Happy New Year! :partying_face:

3 Likes

@Alegend What should i do to get the January badge?

1 Like

@richard21 To get the January badge, you have to remain free and clean for whole January, i.e. no relapse in January.

Ohh. That’s gud, I will take that into consideration

2 Likes

I just started the app last January 3. 1st and 2nd day of the month was cleaned. But on the 3rd day, I fall into sin. I have discovered the app the day just right after I did the filthy thing. Will I still be eligible for this event?

1 Like