Small NoFap group (15 people max)

Excellent work! Your determination is contagious!

1 Like

I believe I’ll definitely gonna make it(#Quit150days) possible.:relieved::relieved:

1 Like

Congrats man! have you experienced any significant benefits yet?

@nik.her absolutely man, you’re killing it so far can’t wait to share more victories with you guys TOGETHER!

1 Like

Man I completely feel you, that sounds very close to my own experience with PMO. I really appreciate the fact you shared your story with us, now you better share your successes and struggles with us too, we ll get far my brother :fire: welcome in the group

1 Like

Almost 2 days mate :fire: little steps for big goals

I guess it ll take a lot of mental strength to reach that point, my goal is to accept my urges, being aware of them, and control them. I got urges in these 5 days, but I managed in a chill way to control them, I got big goals in my mind here and I won t fail em :fire:

2 Likes

These steps sound good man, I ll keep them in mind, thanks for sharing, big support for your goals :seedling:

Hola tio! Let’s reach big goals, welcome to the group :seedling:

1 Like

I feel like so far we got very similar stories in this group, PMO is not being positive for any of us for different reasons, let s keep it in mind anytime we get triggers and urges that would make us fall down. Thanks for sharing your story, I wanna rewire my brain so badly, I wanna see you sharing as well some success story at the end of this month, I am sure we can do this :seedling: let s keep in mind the big picture and we ll make it

1 Like

Everyone, good job so far. Already being here in this group it means we want to better ourselves. Anytime you feel some urges, just drop a message here and one of us could be there immediately to support eachother. Let s go :fire:

1 Like

Hey, I’d like to join the group if you’ve got space, would be nice to find fellow companions around my age (24M)

Day 5 finished bros yesterday is my greatest time to fight my urges as you can see I have interacted with women in social media and dating sites , so the urge rised up immediately ,to avoid relapsing I uninstalled this apps and watch motivational videos :muscle: hoping to last more than a year to improve quality of life

1 Like

Day 4 complete! No urges…

Indeed bro, that’s not at all easy! But I know people who don’t get those urges at all… what to speak of urges they don’t even think about it! One of my friends here in rewire has completed 1000 days of nofap… and I am also on the same track! I will definitely reach that stage!

1 Like

Not much but yes my focus and my control on my activities have significantly increased and also what ever i do i give my 100 percent on that work but still there are lot of things i need to improve :+1:t2:

1 Like

Got a night fall today

excellent, thank you sir and keep up the great work

1 Like

Thanks bro! I laughed with your “hola tio” jajaja

5th day completed…without any urge​:relieved::innocent:
#Quit150days

1 Like

@blackcamel I can heavily relate to the social anxiety. I’m glad we found this group and I’m looking forward to hearing your progress. ( an eager nofap beginner, approaching day 2 )