Sleep and nofap the worst combnation

I can’t with the vivid dreams and the sexual thoughts… My mind is weak an the morning, it’s like a half awake half asleep state… Today I lost too much precum… It was too wet down there… I thought of relapsing and starting a new… My friend told me"maybe your balls are full) I don’t know. I even saw dreams of me relapsing. But when I am fully awake I can 101% control it… Is it worth it that I won this battle? (almost lost it) or this released dopamime took me back at zero.Maybe those vivid dreams are a sign of rebooting. I don’t know…

2 Likes

Bro I am not able to understand you, you are either awake or you are asleep, there is nothing in between, it might be the work of your mind tricking you into fantasizing, wet dreams are ok but too frequent are not good either, do meditation and exercising if you think they are wet dreams and involuntary, their frequecy will reduce then.

2 Likes

If you actually Google it you can find it… I suffer from sleep paralysis.

2 Likes

Oh ok :sweat_smile:, I get your point now. Take good sleep everyday, it might help, and regarding sexual dreams they will get better with time just work on proper habits, I am again mentioning exercising or playing and meditation will help a lot.

1 Like

Are you fantasizing? Excessive fantasizing causes precum.

Please don’t it , This is a trap . I have fallen in it multiple times. After few days , You will come back to same state.

2 Likes

Is it true? So those 13 days that I’ve beem “doing this” aren’t permanent? I’m still rebooting but slowly?

1 Like

Scientifically speaking, the body produces semen on its demand and since you were masturbating, the body produced on its demand and now you are not. So, now there is an excess amount of semen which had to be gotten rid off. For some people, they may get wet dreams, some get semen leakage. So now what you are experiencing is kind of an initial stage crisis and when the body realises that you have stopped masturbating or releasing semen, it slows down its production and as a result, you will get lesser wet dreams and semen leakage. Meditation will certainly help in reducing the same :relaxed:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.