[Slayer] [90 day challenge - to reach my goals!

Day 21/90

Summary: I am really busy and have alot of energy. After 3 weeks NoFap my libido is very High, especially morning and after sport, but in natural way (dont thinking about masturbation). Generally something pushing me to do more and more.i changed some of other habbits as well. I wake up at 6:30 everyday - dont need to set up alarm.bi feel that i am reseting my self - learning good habits and get rid of bad ones.

3 Likes

Hi dear,
Today is my 9th day continuingā€¦Iā€™m from Muscat-Omanā€¦34yrs old.last time i had 40 day streak and relapsed. This time iā€™m very determined. Hope for the best. Thanks to motivate us. Stay strong.

Thanks! 9 days is good to. I set up a 90 days challenge mainly to learn new good habits and NoFap is more as a support :wink:

1 Like

Thank you dear. You motivated me and lot of us by your encouraging wordsā€¦Thank you. I have accepted the challenge.

Day 33/90

It is going great. Maybe i could be more productive, but i am consistently keep doing smaller steps to reach my goals. I get read od some negative habits as well. Cooking healthy (no junk food anymore), still wake up at 6:30, gym 3 x week, i am cycling as well.
Generally i see many improvements (not because of NoFap) but because of my decision that i will be pushing with all the aspects of my life: work, passions, good connection with women, good relations with my familly. I am appreciating many things in life and feel quite happy

2 Likes

46/90

Last 2 days was not great. I drank alot than i spent 2 days in bed doing nothing, couldnt move. But generally i am working on good habbits. I am still planning my days and i am getting closer to reach my goals. I am appreciate many things during the day, and feel happier.

1 Like

Day 62/90

Feeling great, but even when i talking with women i am getting horny very easy and cant focus on conversation. I think that 90 days without masturbation will be enough - dont want to continue longer. Feeling that no masturbation at all isnā€™t the best for me. How is it for you?

1 Like