Sirāt-e-Mustaqīm // Muslim Community // Daily Diary

NoPMO +2
Fard Salawat +5
Quran +1

1 Like

It’s not true brother @Gokura
Everyone is interested…
But due to some reasons we feel week some time’s…
No one will be same always…

Don’t do like that…
This group is helping me and many others to keep progress …and to be motivated by seeing other companions tasks :white_check_mark:

You do one thing brother …request Admin taher to create a scoreboard in this group at top…
So that one can directly update/Report their tasks their …Day by day…

Thanks for creating this group brother @Gokura

1 Like

My answer is that updating about daily prayers keep me restless so if i dont update write out +5 for fardh salawat because its my daily habit to pray and everytime i cant update since my phone is not much good to use as it is very old and might be outdated to use nowadays😅.
And one more thing i relapsed yesterday one more time but i set the relapse button on 12 am.
If I somehow dont pray the salawat I will update Insha Allah
@Gokura

@a_lone_warrior05 ok, for you i will update +5 for salawat daily.

@midoriya-Izuku, i will add all +9 points for you.

I have sent him a message, lets see.

1 Like

Big Announcement

This post is editable, Thanks to Ash_Mate. All participants are requested to fill their data on their own. Now on, its their own duty. Any participant failing to fill their data for more then 1 week will be eliminated.
Thanks

3 Likes

@anon69203515, sorry brother now i have to remove you. It seems that you are not even trying to control yourself, you a relapsing everyday. You are not serious. It is very discouraging for others too. Sorry you are eliminated.

1 Like

Please update your score today for last 7days.

Top performers of this week are…

1. @ali4th

2. @maya

ameen-fahmy-lzuChnCOVxk-unsplash

Congratulations

4 Likes

2 Likes
2 Likes

Add me plz my code is 7ec8rk
Current streak is 6 days

1 Like

Entries for this month is closed, you can participate in next month.

3 Likes

3rd week update

Unfortunately contestant lose interest. We have started the campaign with good intention. I have seen strong determination in each of the participants, some carried that determination with them for couple of weeks. Hopefully even they are not updating their scores, they might we doing well.

Since i have started the campaign, so it is not going to close before its closing date. I’ll be daily updating my scores, InshaAllah

Walaikum Salaam.
I would like to join this challenge @Gokura

3 Likes

Add your name and start filling your score. Main post is editable by everyone.

Brother you can add your name too.

I have updated description as suggested by @Never_lose_hope. We dont want thing to be complicated so it is now in format of Daily Diary where you can update your daily activities.

If anyone interested, he/she can add his name with his own table, the description is editable.

Suggestions are always welcome.

1 Like

I am interested bro. Please add me.

1 Like