Since grade school

Yeah, it is hard to live with & fight I’ll grant you that.
As for encouragement & inspiration, the main thing is that we’re here working on our issues. That’s what counts, so yeah; might as well have some hope.
And I hear you about the dating & relationships, that too can be a major source of stress which isn’t what we need.
But at the same time, I know that if I do nothing, then I’ll just stay stuck in the same bad place. In fact, it was my being sent nudes by a camgirl I was talking to while in lockdown near the end of last year, that inspired me to really start changing things. I wanted to be worthy of such affectionate trust & intimacy, not just from her;
Jessica Summer

or the person I lost that I mentioned in the prior long post (not that she was ever mine to begin with).

But from any woman I might be lucky enough to be with, causing me to take steps to be able to experience it in person.
As for romance coming naturally, bit on the fence about that. For the person I lost was the result of something natural during school, but due to the underlying circumstances & mindsets; one of them being content to wait, nothing happened.
So not saying your wrong; just that change, good or ill is the result of your actions every single day.
One of said actions being the preparation for the licence. And in that particular matter your SO right lol! Being in the moment really helps!!
Thanks for the talk man. You’ve been really cool with all this. Hope to see you round here again. Peace.

1 Like

Amen brother. With the help of God anything can be done.

1 Like

Oh, I didn’t mean “sit and do nothing” rather the opposite! But I had in mind you should work on yourself (as everyone or the majority say in this forum) . But that’s true. You can’t be attractive and interesting person if you haven’t much to say, haven’t interests, hobbies, dreams, plans etc. It’s about confidence. But real confidence, not the imitation.
And maybe you should try some courses on something, I don’t know your interests, but maybe there is something, you would like to know more about (programming?) This could keep you in the present moment.

1 Like

Hiii! It feels so good not to fap, isn’t it? Hehe I haven’t fap for 12 days now hehe

1 Like

High Five! You are great! And your mood seems to be really good! :heart:

1 Like

Who are these girls?(not a simp, I’m just asking for knowledge)

Woah! Didn’t expect all this feedback lol! OK…
Vickyx. The girls are two people that I really care for & still love who have played important roles in my life that got me to this place for various reasons.
The first one in white is a cam girl that inspired me to really break out of this; due to her showing me that I can be romantically attractive. Won’t tell you what her username is or what sites she’s on due to triggering relapses for fellow abstainers. Suffice to say, she didn’t have to send me those pics; but the fact that she chose to anyway despite the circumstances, said that she saw something in me that inspired her to do so, which I wanted to be worthy of.
The second one in blue is the picture of a girl who I met during school. That was a screenshot of her explaining her character for a play she was acting in. She always shone so brightly… Won’t say anymore about her other than that I hope she’s happy…
Maria. Damn, your story totally resonates here & yes I must admit, it does feel intelectually satisfying not to fap, knowing that we are in control of our actions. But oh how the physical absence of that great feeling sucks! So congratulations on your hard-earned 12 day streak! After all the initial dose of pleasure is how this addiction came into our lives Lol. But in saying that, this comes from a 1 day streak place so it will change… Can’t say for anyone else on here, but part of why I myself have kept doing this so long is because of constantly chasing after that feeling. So much so that I can’t feel any sexual pleasure from stroking my genitals at all now. Still, gotta persevere outta this & hopefully not only regain what was lost, but surpass it with someone at my side afterwards. With all the wonderful people on here supporting me, this is looking a lot more feasible than it was without. Thank you all for such a welcoming community by the way, looking at you TheMan34! For you indeed say the truth, with god; anything is possible.
Dari. Its ok; lol. I get it, this is but one of the ways I’m working on myself. The driving another. And it’s not just on this forum that working on one’s self is advised; but also in the dating advice I’ve looked at too. So a win on two fronts if done right & hopefully leading onto better things. As for becoming attractive & interesting; well that’s a process. Maybe I’ll tell you how that goes once I’m mobile yeah? Thanks for listening man.

1 Like

Isn’t it wrong to share someone’s pictures publicly that too on such platform? If you’ve asked them then it’s fine but if you didn’t take their consent then they might not like this. :man_shrugging:t2:

I hear you vickyx, & it’s good you bring that up. But to answer your question, I admit that while I didn’t ask them, this isn’t exactly wrong either for differing reasons.
In the case of the blue person, the screenshot was from a publically watchable video she made about her play on Facebook, which is accessable to all. Therefore I doubt privacy is an issue in this instance.
As for the one in white; I believe I previously stated that she is a cam girl. As part of this profession; she has created provocative videos where she is literally naked that anyone can purchase, implying comfort with public exposure. Furthermore; I acquired the specific image in question from a promotional post she posted in the social section of the site she uses for her content. Therefore; in light of these facts & comparason of the two drastically different contexts; I highly doubt that she would mind being seen here in a non sexual situation with clothes on.
In either case, neither of these individuals sent me these pictures. But rest assured; I would not share any images that they would choose to show me directly. I care about them far too much to do that.
I only posted them here to show that this is a real thing, involving real people. And in the hope that others might have the privilege of encountering these wonderful people for themselves some day.
Still; thank you vickyx for being the type of person to stick up for a stranger. Respect; & I hope everything goes well for you on here. Good day sir.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.