šŸ° Siege (challenge)

Itā€™s ok guys . We fall and learn from our mistakes. Donā€™t give up and keep your heads up high. Itā€™s not the end of the world.

1 Like

ali4th for :green_circle: Team Green is down.

:orange_circle: Team Orange has taken territory :world_map: G7.

I have decided from this point on we will have a single countdown at the end of which the team which has the most territory will be the winner.

I feel the previous system was too confusing.

4 Likes

It wasnā€™t brotherā€¦its creative and innovativeā€¦i like this challengeā€¦ its really short and effectiveā€¦this format is unique in itselfā€¦but what u r planning to do is also a great thoughtā€¦it will make a whole new formatā€¦

Eagerly waiting for one more seige challenge :blush::blush::blush:

6 Likes

Ya @Keats it wasnā€™t really confusing and a very creative and precise challenge . Looking forward for more challenges like this .

SUGGESTION

instead of days we can have a point system and if a team player relapses the opp team gets a 2 point deduction and the team which reach 0 points first wins . The problem with the days format is that days might get finished and still some player doesnā€™t relapse and thus doesnā€™t achieve their Max potential ( as in my case as soon as days finish I get relaxed and relapse soon )
I hope u can understand what I mean to say :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

Anyway this was a great challenge :slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Maybe we could add a way to regain lost territory. Similar to the last stand in league of gentlemen . In this way someone who relapsed may not have to feel excessive guilt and the team would have a chance to bounce back

5 Likes

@ysub @sheamus @shinsusenju

Great suggestions guys. I am indeed prepping the next version of this challenge. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Iā€™m sorry, team; I gave up the battle.
If only I wouldnā€™t forget the feelings of regret during times of struggleā€¦

4 Likes

Duran for :green_circle: Team Green is down.

:orange_circle: Team Orange has taken territory :world_map: G6.

Prothekter_aden for :orange_circle: Team Orange is also down.

:green_circle: Team Green has, as a result, taken territory :world_map: O3.

2 Likes

TheBigSP for :orange_circle: Team Orange is down.

:green_circle: Team Green has taken territory :world_map: O1.

There are :hourglass_flowing_sand: 3 days left in this challengeā€¦

2 Likes

Keats , Is this challenge open . Can I participate in this challenge.
Name: Amigo
Sharing code : dmjybm
Current streak : 1 day
Longest streak : 7 days

Hey @Amigo, thanks for your interest.

The challenge is almost over so no longer open.

However, Iā€™m planning a similar challenge, like a sequel to this one.

Iā€™ll let you know when it is open to join.

4 Likes

Ok glad that you are putting such a great effort in making these challenges . well done brother . keep going . :clap::clap:

4 Likes

ā€¦and the battle is overā€¦the result?

:handshake: A truce!

Both teams won and lost the same amount of ground.

Congratulations @shinsusenju and @BobDeen for team :green_circle: Green and @Harn08 and @iwantolearn23 for team :orange_circle: Orange for making it through to the very end.

Well done everyone for your efforts!

3 Likes

Stay tuned for the sequel challenge which will be available for sign up shortlyā€¦

4 Likes

The companion challenge to this one is now outā€¦

@Strong_one @shoreline @NOTTODAYRITIK @medicomonk @Amigo

I said I would let you know. This challenge is open to everyone regardless of your streak.

(@sheamus @shinsusenju, I tried to incorporate your different suggestions in this one).

5 Likes

Count me in, itā€™s time FOR WAR!!!

3 Likes

Thanks bro.but I am afraid I canā€™t join . I am little busy now a days.

3 Likes

lets go, i`m in for this challenge :muscle:

1 Like

@Keats count me in from today. Itā€™s my day 1.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.