Shower flapping Probelm

I flapped yesterday in the shower as always . I need help cause if it were in the room i could take a walk but it was in the middle of a shower. So can any of you advice on how to stop it . Need your help guys

1 Like

Here’s what I suggest: when you feel the desire to fap take a cold shower. 15-20 seconds are enough: they will kill the urge immeditely. You can also turn cold showers into a habit: they have a lot of benefits (you can look up in the Internet if you’re curious).
Taking a cold shower may require a lot of willpower at first, but the benefits are absolutely worth it!
Hope you will find my advice helpful :upside_down_face:

1 Like

That seems a bit drastic, but it definitely works. Especially in winter. It’s sure worth trying!
:muscle::snowman_with_snow:

1 Like

Thanks a lot. I will surely try cold showers

1 Like

if u only fap that showers then it will be a stimulus when u always go there . the cold shower wont work becz u always fap at showers so try these things
1- u should take a bath at some other place not at ur own room or at a place where u are lonely
2- if u get urges dont go to showers
3- to take a bath u can go there for a bit
4- remain focused and donot think about fap or even no fap

2 Likes

Remeber you need to bath as quickly as possible… Keep a timer and come out as quickly as u can…

Cold shower won’t help in this case…

Take shower as fast as you can. Also, during Winter its kinda hard to remain in shower for longer time use this as solution for your problem.

1 Like

Right I didn’t think about that. :roll_eyes:

Ok i wil try all your suggestions. So far cold showers a working a bit . But i will try all ither suggestions too. Thanks a lot for your support

1 Like