Relapsed… Why ??? What happened??

@Zaq73
@Gorrilian
@Vaibhav97
@Commitment
@jaspreetsingh
What happened?? Why did you relapsed??

1 Like

@JorgeCMP What happened bro? Why did you relapsed?

2 Likes

@Viijayy @Special_Bird
What happened guys? Why relapsed?

1 Like

Sorry brother I am struggling since 2-3 days. I surrender to the supreme soul.

Well, I was a bit stressed and super bored this week and it seems that I’ve become tolerant to exercise :sweat_smile: .
Don’t worry though, I’ve learnt that there’s no point in feeling sorry for myself, the only way to achieve my goals is to start acting.
I’ve had some relapses but now I’m high on new motivation and wrote on my diary to keep going besides having days when I lack motivation. Keep going no matter what.

2 Likes

@anon15901281 I think you are TheWindWaker, hey bro, I saw you relapsed, hope everything’s ok now and don’t surrender, time for a better streak (infinity).

2 Likes

Time to make the big pyramid look like the small one

3 Likes

@WalkWithoutFear @srubio @Eddie21 @DeepakSharmaAgra @Invincible_Knight finals week, been really stressed with work, finally done tho thankfully. Ive been trying new scheduling techniques which were working but I had to stay up till 5 in the morning studying twice for two nights and it threw me off and I relapsed. Im trying to get back in the swing of things now tho

1 Like

That’s great bro!! Congratulations, you have adcanced a lot, Dont think you’ve lost, because you’ve gained a lot of experience in these 60 days. We’re stronger than pmo :muscle::muscle::muscle:

6 Likes

Shout out to @batish and to @RebootGabe. Don’t beat yourself up. Just dust yourselves off and try again. Each failure will make you stronger and wiser.

3 Likes