Shoutout To Your Relapsed Companions

@maswan

Stop relpasing man its you cant get over a day now, you were on a high streak once you can do it again.

2 Likes

Thanks dude. I’m alive :smile:
My heart is still pumping blood around my body…

I’m very sorry, bro. I was hit by an insurmountable urge. I forgot that I was in a challenge and this thing has ruined me. I’ll do something else immediately when the urge hits me next time.

2 Likes

Count your blessings, stay true to your own conscience bro. They’re exes for a reason.

@hellojaani

Why did I? To escape. Things are not good at my end and I didn’t believe in my own strength. Disgraceful.

I am more sincere than this. Once more into the breach, dear friends, once more. One last time.

@babi
@Awsm
@AnkitK

2 Likes

@anusharma
@aliasgher37
Why did you relapse??

1 Like

Observe the very root cause of your relapse bro…
If you need you can take a day off, if possible.
Make short target man.
2018 is left with only 27 days.

Let’s all join hands and make a promise not to relapse, these 27 days so that we can begin our 2019 journey in a more positive way.

Who’s with me.?

4 Likes

@hellojaani why did you relapse man??..

2 Likes

@hellojaani
@anon89319977
What happend guys stay strong, whenever u feel urges come here and describe your situation, if i would have done that during my time, my strek coud have been long.we all are together in this journey.

1 Like

@hellojaani Why??

1 Like

I can’t hold it anymore. But I am doing my best to avoid it now

2 Likes

Absolutely man… :+1::+1::+1::+1:

@Nilrana
@sikandar2907
@Viper_78787
@raviteja
@_FGH

What happened bros?

@george197938
@farros9

What happened guys…???

I was really stressed and turned to the only relief i know
But I ensure that wont happen again
I will endure the hard times

In the darkest nights,
the brightest stars shine
Hz .Ali

1 Like

@ConquerThyself what the hell bro???.. Why did you relapse???

1 Like

@PresentMoment
@Electrifyingman
What happened??

I promise this was my last relapse. I won’t do it ever again.

I can’t rely on willpower and motivation. I need to have other things going on in my life. Starting with building self-discipline in everything I do. 6 December 2018 here we go.

Man, whenever you feel the urge… That 1 sec peek is the most dangerous thing bro… I failed to fight the urge straight on… Even if I stopped myself from fapping, I was horny throughout the day and after 1 or 2 days I relapsed. It is not easy, I know. But it is possible, bro. Extend your streak daily, even if you have to change your routine, your eating habits… do it bro.

Best of luck… :+1::+1::+1::+1:

1 Like

Thanks. I will do whatever it takes to overcome this addiction.

2 Likes