Should we eat meat on nofap?

What you guys think? Is there any benefit of eating meat while we are on nofap??

8 Likes

Now the thing is the question itself is not really make much of a sense, like when you’re not fapping, there will be no benefit received in short term.
Eating meat or not eating meat while no fap is just like eating during fap…simple…you get nutrients.
Btw-Now the thing is if you exercise and eat meat during no fap…maybe you won’t feel the same magnitude of tiredness you felt when you were fapping.

2 Likes

Oh hell yea!!! There’s tons of benefits of eating meat bro. First of all, it tastes fucking amazing. But most importantly, it’s a wonderful source of protein. Chicken mainly is the go to protein source of most fitness experts. But other sources like Fish and beef, pork and lamb are also an excellent source of protein. Beef tastes the best in my opinion! It’s amazing. But comparitively they contain more fats. The OG bodybuilders say right, if you need to put on meat, you gotta eat meat. Having proper amounts of meat sources in your diet will help you sky rocket. I’m assuming everyone who does nofap has to workout one way or the other. So yea, I’d say there’s a lot of benefits to eating meat. But is it necessary? Its not. I know friends here who build muscle on a vegetarian diet. It’s much much more difficult that’s all. Plus, as I said, meat tastes better. But in the end it all comes down to personal choice

8 Likes

Well I eat bacon sometimes along with my dinner and it’s indeed very tasty…

5 Likes

Well can’t say for sure but if it’s meat then it’ll just make you nothing but fat bro…
I think it’s better option to just take proteins from other sources like pulses and all

7 Likes

Bacon is pork bro and it tastes fucking amazing! But it s nothing compared to beef bro!:heart::heart::heart: Too good…you should eat Kerala style beef fry. It’s heaven on a plate

4 Likes

I wouldn’t say it’s bad at all. Pulses aren’t a better option if you are talking about protein sources. Meats are always superior. Also quantity and quality is verryyy different. You’d have to eat a hell lot of pulses to get the same amount of protein as a small chicken breast. So meat sources are definitely superior. And if you can eat, i advocate you should eat in order to grow properly

6 Likes

I had heard that pulses are among the most nutrient dense foods on the planet :thinking:
I guess nevermind

2 Likes

Animal protein has literally all essential amino acids absolutely necessary for your body, whereas plant protein does not. This information is verified as I’m studying about this as a subject in detail.

Non-veg diet is much better for testosterone levels, muscle building and an efficient immune system as well.

9 Likes

Traditional knowledge says eating meat increases urges and sexual desires.
I think it true. Haven’t you felt more horny after eating meat?

4 Likes

I mostly eat meat, and rarely eat vegetables, and I think urges have very less or no relation with if you eat meat or veg

5 Likes

If that were the case, I would have been the fatest person, whereas I am skinny🙂

4 Likes

If you are planning to go vegetarian make sure you think about it twice, I would not recommend it but it is your choice. Each person has to make their own independent decision and respect it.

If you planning it however, I would recommend several supplements so that you don’t lower your quality of life. The reason being that animals (of which humans are classified under) have certain vitamins, proteins etc. which are important for development but you can’t find in plants. This is simply because plants don’t need those nutrients for their growth.

You can find many supplement guides online since many vegetarians use them to prevent things like weaker bones, less clotting, reduced brain development etc.

Here’s one-

5 Likes

Nutrient dense is debatable. But pulses are calorie dense for sure. That’s why meat is a better option. Meat has more protein per calorie ratio while pulses has higher calories. That’s why if you compare both pulses and meat for the amount of protein they provide, you’d have to eat 2-3 times the amount of food. Aka, you’ll get fat

2 Likes

That’s a myth and a stupid one at that. I ate meat 3 times today. I’ve been like these till now and I have never experienced a change in sexual desires, my sexual desires have always been high regardless of what I ate.

But what you might be referring to is testosterone changes. It has been proved that the more meat you eat, your testosterone production will increase. People on carnivore or keto or paleo diets claim that they feel way more masculine and strong when their diet constitutes more meat than usual

5 Likes

There’s nothing wrong with eating meat bro

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.