Sharing my story

I had just relapsed again today, so was yesterday…
I have been trying to stop this 10+ years of habit for about 4 years now. Since then, my longest streak was only 31 days. Even after installing rewire app almost a year ago, the number have not changed. Sometimes, I get really depressed after a relapse and made a promise not to do it again. But at times all my actions leading to it are automatic and before I knew it I fell into the hole again. I think I have some issues with will power. I just really want to get out of this loop hole and hopefully be free one day… This is my second time sharing this issue to someone else and I wish you all the best for your journey :smiley:

11 Likes

You can do it bro. Believe yourself

1 Like

Gotta have faith, but often times thats what im missing

2 Likes

Please read

2 Likes

Wall-e the man you always find on every post :grin::v:

2 Likes

hehe. yea you are right brother. I think some day admin will kick me out for duplicating post’s :joy: anyways, this rewire community posts are so nice most of the times i keep on resharing
for instance,

Have a good rest of the day bro!!

4 Likes

I wish you the best guys… Leaving this forum permanently… Good luck on your journey

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.