Sharing my story

I had just relapsed again today, so was yesterday…
I have been trying to stop this 10+ years of habit for about 4 years now. Since then, my longest streak was only 31 days. Even after installing rewire app almost a year ago, the number have not changed. Sometimes, I get really depressed after a relapse and made a promise not to do it again. But at times all my actions leading to it are automatic and before I knew it I fell into the hole again. I think I have some issues with will power. I just really want to get out of this loop hole and hopefully be free one day… This is my second time sharing this issue to someone else and I wish you all the best for your journey :smiley:

11 Likes

You can do it bro. Believe yourself

1 Like

Gotta have faith, but often times thats what im missing

2 Likes

Please read

2 Likes

Wall-e the man you always find on every post :grin::v:

2 Likes

hehe. yea you are right brother. I think some day admin will kick me out for duplicating post’s :joy: anyways, this rewire community posts are so nice most of the times i keep on resharing
for instance,
https://forum.nofap.com/index.php?threads%2Fits-never-too-late-to-improve-your-life-182-days.277319%2F

Have a good rest of the day bro!!

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.