Serious Accountability Partner needed!

Hi All. I have fallen really down these days. The past month has been terrible. I have fapped a lot admittedly. I just fapped twice today. This is coming from someone who once had a 145 day streak and has had multiple 30-60 day streaks. But the past few months have been really bad. I feel like I have lost control even though I have built a lot of strategies along the way. Staying at home during Corona does not help. But I don’t want to be doing this shitty thng again. I want to be free once and forever. I have realized that holding an accountability in a serious way is what I have never tried till now. I once did it with a friend but he was kind of not aware of how damaging it was to me and did not take it that seriously. He was supportive thought but did think I was overreacting. I am not. I have been through the withdrawals, the urges, the highs and lows and I know it is a real addiction I am dealing with. I need a serious accountability partner who is willing to go atleast 1 year on a NoFap journey with me. No bullshit now. I am fucking 26. I better change my life now. Contact me if you are willing to be a total beast and help me in being the same. I won’t stop till I get total control over my sexual urges no matter how many times I fail.

6 Likes

Challenge accepted lets get straight to Beast. Fully prepared

2 Likes

Yes, i’m in.
Challenge accepted, you are not alone my friend, i am also addicted.
Let’s start from beginning…
From this moment of time.

1 Like

I can join you for a challenge of 180 days bro. Everyday I can text you and stay with you-Support and motivate. I believe I can be a pillar on which you can go up. Iam also extremely motivated to get out of this shit. But not for one year. For 180 days, I promise I can stay with you. Texting you everyday, supportively. If interested contact me bro. My sharing code-tn1ii4

1 Like

My sharing code : e3muhl

Challenge accepted. My sharing code is kcrh3o

1 Like

Hey brother, u hv got this.
Try to control them urges, you are much more than your compulsive mindset.
I also struggled in past a lot but now my streak is steady and feeling really good.

Bro you are everywhere

Bro, these commitments and companions are the best thing for beating this addiction, I believe. Together we can achieve anything.

2 Likes

It is a shame that I wrote this 1 year ago and I am still hooked. Only God can save me now.

1 Like

Add me buddy “ateoqu”

Hey I am not using this app on Phone. What is your streak ?

Broke 134 days streak 2 days ago
I on 2 rn

1 Like

Oh man ! How did that happen ?

Extreme stress
exam pressure
All added up resulting in that
I felt devastated that day
Fapped 4 to 5 times after that
Rn feeling stable on day 2😌

1 Like

Bro. Its ok. Do not go back now. please. Dont be like me.

bro you can too do it again
you made it 145 once, keep that in mind you can achieve that feat once again, that seriously will motivate you, cuz im motivated by that 134 days of streak of mine, which day you are on presently?

1 Like
  1. I just relapsed. :slight_smile:

had a 4 day streak…this time it is hard.

1 Like

hey don’t think too much about it
just let it go
new start from now onwards
just try to forget abt that

1 Like