Seriorusly Need Advice. If you can , please!

Guyz , seriously my mind bubble is going to blast because i have too many thoughts in my head that are revolving from so long now. But its like killing me everyday! The thing which helped me to hold on to this day is talking , conversation! I talked to a girl in my classes. Just like what you like, about the studies. But the thing is she is damn attractive! Like seriously. I am a little above average in studies, so through a study related thing i came in touch with her. Iam a introvert person , so i can’t gather the courage to talk her face to face ! I just text her on whatsapp. Whenever i text her , she replies me and doesn’t ignore. And she is like one of the class’s most beautiful and attractive girl. Just to tell you, I have average looks. So i text her she replies , and sometimes i and she also flirts . I don’t know she is into me. I noticed like last week she looked at me in class , when the class was going on , but i couldn’t due to my social anxiety! She asked me why don’t you talk to me? I told her iam a very introvert person. But the thing is iam in 12th standard, i don’t have any experience with a girl. I don’t know i should talk to her more. Because i tell you she is very attractive, i can’t imagine her only as a friend. Now when i get home , i think of texting her! Anything , start a conversation, she will reply no doubt. But i don’t know i should do it. Because i keep thinking about this. Maybe she is just being nice to me. I sometimes think i should delete all the things, the chat the thoughts, but i could not! What should i do? I need to study but now iam in a situation i feeling lonely , no purpose, let me just nothing! Iam worthless! I don’t know what to do! I chant lord’s name and pray to him! But from last week iam not able to do my routine meditation quite well! I don’t know ,i just feel empty! Like i don’t bother now which direction iam going. I having exam pressure that tells me to study but when i sit to study i cant! Anyone has an idea what should I do else quitting? Iam nowadays getting low on studies , don’t know why but iam ! Probably iam not studying enough! What should i do? Talk to her , text her like i do or just leave that! I want clarity! Anyone could suggest pleae tell! Except workout! I can go for walk or running but not workout! Thanks for reading till here!

4 Likes

By your message it seems really a lot is going on your head, a lot of dilema!
See if you can’t do anything no problem I would suggest you to start meditation because it will keep your mind at still and give you mental clarity to sort out answers for not only this situation but for all sort of (advice of meditation for long run)

Now, comming back to your question, there can be two outcomes :

1. if you like her then confess her, and if she says yes then you have to find out time to manage her and your studies as well, it will atleast free you from all the unnecessary stress that is going in your head and you will feel great to overcome your fear.

2. if you are worried she says no and you will be able to move on with her answers and come back to studies then definitely tell her what you feel but
    if you are worried that she says no and you won’t be able to handle that no and it will make things difficult for you eg. (your relation with her (fear that you won’t be able to talk to her like you talk now) and other aspects) then don’t confess her and carry-on with your studies…

Because it is better to focus on finding anwers of problems rather to complicate them…
In the end the choice is yours as you know yourself best, just think about what can be the outcome of all the scenario, tried to help you in the best way I can, hope this helps to bring a little clarity. All the best :+1::100:

4 Likes

Dont be a stupid … These all are distractions in your goal . Be focused , already you are in a tough situation called PMO . Dont take more problems . Love is nothing until u become successful in your life . I also have encountered this situation, so I blocked that girl simply as it was affecting me .
Rest is your decision, these are my thoughts .

5 Likes

chose your studies and carrier or chose that girl your choice.
note: its 99 percent impossible to chose both
i had similiar situation but i stopped thinking about that girl

3 Likes

Thanks for the advice!
Iam sorry for replying late but i did some meditation!
You have said very well but the thing is , i can’t confess to her right now! Cuz its not been the proper time or i would say the right time. It is not the option yet! I can just stop talking to her or talk to her. But because of the talks i was able to motivate myself to quit PMO. I got to know better about the opposite gender. Before it was like alien or something! She listened to me. So iam in the dellima ! Should i stop talking to her or continue?

Yeah Bro! Its definitely not Love ! But i got someone whom i could talk! I just liked that. And that helped me A LOT! She was also good at studies so she also asked me about studies related work , so if i hadn’t done , i did that. It’s like nice equilibrium. But the demon is within me! Iam so stupid , Overthinking all the time. Maybe she is just being nice. Should i curb my feelings or just stop talking to her?

Thanks Brother For your Concern!
Actually There is no choice between the girl and the studies! I have choice between study and Overthinking! I overthink too much! What do you think , i should stop texting her?

1 Like

bro its all up to you now, you have to play the game called life, and the main thing is you can only play it once with your own mind. now you have to take decision.

think about it and let us know what decision you have made :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Priorities ma dude… priorities. It differs for people. It differs for you and me. And yes you are overthinking. Bro she’s into you or she’s not. The only way to know for sure is to ask her. If I was in your position, I’d go for the girl. Without a doubt. I don’t study on a daily basis, I prefer studying right before my exams. Just ask her man, if it’s a yes then congratulations. If it’s a no then congratulations again, you won’t overthink anymore. But if you are a gut that goes into a depression after being rejected then wait for the exams to get over. Don’t risk exams.

2 Likes

Man, this is great advice. Not just for this type of scenaio bot for almost anything. and “Love is nothing until u become successful in your life” just nailed it :slight_smile:

4 Likes

U know we should realise girls will automatically come if we are successful… No distractions till then .

2 Likes

Well it’s your choice , whether u should talk to her or no …ur are the better judge

I have finally decided! This whole bullshit can continue 3-4 months after also. Exams are just 2 months away, I got no time for other bullshit! I need to study. Syllabus is already left , what to speak of revison! I will not be using insta till the exams , you tube i need for study purposes also so not disabling that. Iam just going to focus on my career part right now! As @Dean_Ambrose also adviced. She is also focusing on her studies as well! So no time for bullshit! Just gotta study! Thanks @selfconqurer , @nofapstar123 , @GOVIND-19, @koaxicek for your support and i have finally decided for this! Hope i will able to do well in my studies! Thanks Guys, Have a great Day Ahead !

4 Likes

Don’t worry bro you are not alone facing this situation. This is very common. If you want to convey your true feelings stay on no fap. As it gives you courage and confidence to do stuff which you think you are not capable of. And regarding study that is very important for you. You are correct that exams come only once in life. But if you screw here you are screwd for life. Idea is to prioritize and execute. Stay on no fap and work hard you will get what you want. Take this time as an opportunity to know the girl enjoy the small moment you spend with her and use her to be successful in exams and no fap

3 Likes

hell yeah bro! congratulations ! you have won the battle

4 Likes