SeeMo's Diary - MY journey from day 1

May you have your mark on history. My all good wishes with you.
Include morning walk outside in your daily routines.

2 Likes

Man i would love to do it but its too cold outside. Almost 3Ā° man. :joy::joy:

Day 4

Not so much to share but there is something.

Happiness is there. Depression is nowhere to be found. And always excited for the upcoming schedule of day. More chilling than earlier. More focused on a particular thing. Less day dreaming.

Hoping to see more great benifits coming my way. So see you guyz tomorrow goodnight take care

#no_fap_for_life

1 Like

Day 0

I am feeling like completely lost. Now i guess i cannot do. Its been 4 months now and i am not able to hit double digit shame on me. I guess i have stuck in a loop where i cannot quit and i cannot win. :sob::sob: Just i can see myself destroying. I can see all my dreams broken. Nothing left. Hope this gets better.

Guyz Everyone. Who so ever sees this post please remove me as your companion cuz i wont be able to help you out or motivate you. Cuz i am relapsing now and then what would i help you all. Its a humble request please remove me

Dude, what are you talking!
I definitely wonā€™t delete you. The biggest motivation for me is to see people struggling at first but getting better at some point!

Just keep going on, realize which things help and which donā€™t. Which are the triggers and how you can circumvent them.

What I guess from your posts is that you are a bit too black or white. You have days where you are overexcited and days where you are completely down. Being too secure always leads to a relapse. So, never ever think that today you feel so great that you canā€™t have an urge. Or I did 9 days so I can handle watching a picture. Try to get an intermediate state where you feel good everyday but not too good and not too bad.

Also, be absolutely strict about removing urges. Adopt a reflex that every time, the slightest urge comes up, your brain should immediately scream NOO! You immediately stand up and do something else. DONā€™T THINK! if you say to yourself the urge is not so bad or it will pass anyway you have lost.

• Have daily rituals and habits / rewards (leads to less urges)
  • Have a routine which you do IMMEDIATELY when you feel the urge (helps handling the urge)
1 Like

Back to 0

Rising again with new hope and motivation

Hey is this the same seemo from stopfap2. Pm me I havenā€™t figured that part out yet lol

Day 0

From today i will again write my diary, last time i started it i was able to survive till day 10. Now this my hope to again be great. My highest streak was 12 till start of this month but i have relapsed so many times this month. Its more than 10 within last 2-3 weeks.

Today, once again i am returning back to my old nofappers. I have become too lasy in these days of feb. From today i have started my cild shower again and i have thought tp do workouts from tomorrow. Ill daily write up this. It dosent matter someone reads it or not. I guess aftr 10-15 yrs when i read this again i hope its worth it.

My final exams are going on class 11. Fap has completely hampered me this time. I am so sad i cannot tell. Hoping to see myself get better soon. The ureges have become so strong or rather i have become weak

1 Like

Brother write your diary everyday; it has greatly helped me this time because i know if i relapsed today what shall i write in my diary. This fear will help you.

Whether the day is good or bad record it here.
Read my diary ā€¦

You are right about coming back to your diary but you wonā€™t have to wait ten years to come back and read. If you write everyone of your relapses down then over time you will find out what triggers you and gives you strength. Also writing it down letā€™s your mind be free of the guilt a little, we have guilt so that we know weā€™ve done wrong but if you let your wandering mind focus to much on guilt and shame they turn from warning signs to triggers of PMO. This is what diaries are good for, they let you be honest with your self and make sure your mind doesnā€™t get too jammed up with negitive thoughts. Like food, the thoughts you eat will become a part of you so be careful you donā€™t fill your mind with negitive thoughts.

Good luck @SeeMo I have complete faith in you, I know you will succeded so long as you keep trying and never give up no matter how many times you fall.

2 Likes

Day 1:
It was a superb 24 hr fr me. Literally i was rather i am depressed. My exam was very bad. I had worked very hard for it still i didnā€™t get the result.

Last night i broke up with my girl and i am totally broken down. I donā€™t know what to do. I m feeling like a complete shit. Literally i am a waste. No talents, no achievement, i cannot care for anyone. I m complete shit. I guess i had Everyone unhappy only with my presence. I guess i have lost it. No more words. Just a piece of shit i am

Have faithā€¦ have patienceā€¦ god gives you all thatā€¦ you are a god yourself.

1 Like

Remember you are the master of your soul , captain of your fate. Donā€™t let other opinion to take control of your life. We are with u. U can change yourself , I believe in you brother ! @SeeMo

1 Like

Thank you @NOTaverage and @anon66785751 for your great words. Now i am happy nd more stable

1 Like

Day 2:

No urges from past 24 hrs. I guess the next one is going to be a dreadful one. Its the silence before the arrival of tornado. Still i am happy now. Doing workouts and chilling out. I got my girl back. Just wish me luck for the fight against my next urge

2 Likes

Relapsed but i know what to do now to get longer streak