Scrolling habits …

@drago sorry bro. I wont be able to fulfill majority of the conditions and that would make me ineligible to compete. Running a bit bad on productivity side. Thanks for the invitation though :pray:

1 Like

Thanks for the invite! So what’s the challenge?

2 Likes

Tue : 11 Jan 2022

:white_check_mark: Wake up 5 am
:white_check_mark: Work out 30 min
(finally I started :smile::muscle: )
:white_check_mark: Study (I will take care from tomorrow about how much time, but I studied well today about 2 hours to 3 hours)
:white_check_mark: Meditation 10 min
:x: Healthy food (i eat from the food of yesterday , and I did an orange cake also :sweat_smile::joy: )

1 Like

we need to complete four important tasks or habits … i.e. waking up early ,5 am… then meditation…eat healthy and study or reading and work out for 30 mins …

Thanks for joining.

I think it is healthy… :sweat_smile:

1 Like

How bout this. I wake up at 6. Cold shower. If it’s a weekday I’ll be in school after that. Drink lots of water. After school I’ll do 50 push ups and a 3 minute plank. More water. Take a break and read a book for however long just longer than 30 minutes. Try and edit a video if I have the time. And play some piano :slight_smile: does that work?

3 Likes

Hm… Let me think about if I’m joining… I can’t really get up early since I stay up really late and I don’t know about working out since my schedule is pretty booked, I’ve been wanting to though so this would be a good opportunity… How about I’ll let you know by the end of the week?

2 Likes

Oooh really :scream::joy: absolutely :see_no_evil::laughing:
No comfort after that … I insist 🙋
Healthy food : when it’s good for fresh brain and blood and heart at the same time … I try it before and I know how it benefit

I know what I did last day , a carnaval for my estomac :rofl: … A great pasta yesterday something we call it (macaroni bashmel :see_no_evil::laughing:)

:muscle: I will make it happen this is new start , no excuses :muscle:

1 Like

I’m sorry mate, won’t be able to join right now. Got some things to fix.

1 Like

I am in :blush:
As our college closed again due to covid , i am not following any routine, so from now i will follow all the habits which are mentioned

2 Likes

That’s awesome man…let’s do this… :+1:

3 Likes

Wed: 12 Jan 2022

:x: Wake up 5 am (7 am)
:white_check_mark: Work out 30 min
:white_check_mark: Study 1 hour
:white_check_mark: Meditation 10 min
:x: Healthy food
The bad side : I feel nervous today and trouble I want to get out of home (2 weeks till now I feel :anguished: not ok ) and I didn’t because I was afraid and not feeling comfort
The good side : may be tomorrow will be better

2 Likes

That would be good… :+1:

30 mins Work out is short time… But I also can’t manage that much… But if we try I think we can do it… :sweat_smile: @The_integrous_one and @GOVIND-19 are there to help is this area…

About waking up early, its UPTO you to include it… I just created a outline… You can add or subtract the habits…:grinning:

3 Likes

It’s not short bro, if you are doing HIIT (high intensity interval training), 30 minutes is also good enough if you are working out on a daily basis.
And even medically 30 minutes of exercise every day is recommended.

3 Likes

:sweat_smile:

Kk…

:joy:Whaaaat? :joy:

If something is homemade I think it comes in healthy category…

1 Like

No problem man… :sweat_smile: God bless…

:+1:
Thanks for joining…

1 Like

Yea, you can get a lot done in 30 minutes if you do it efficiently. Like samaranjay said, HIIT workouts is your best option. Even though i do recommend 45-60 minutes a day, 30 is minimum and you can make it work. If you need workout recommendation, tag me and lemme know

2 Likes

I meant taking out 30 mins for workout from the schedule… :sweat_smile:

Thanks for the info, man…

2 Likes

Yeah man… Thanks… :hugs: