Diary (A New Arc) 25M

Wait that doesn’t sound quite right you know :joy:

7 Likes

:joy::joy: I thought at first you quoted this on the line where my monk friends were shouting my name by seeing me dance

:joy: soundes normal to me
#soberanjay

5 Likes

That’s what she did.

4 Likes

Risinglion he is your competion now :joy::joy::joy:

5 Likes

Day 3

1. Study
  2. Going to sleep by 12 last night
  3. :white_check_mark:Gayatri Mantra chanting before sleeping last night
  4. :white_check_mark:Detox (no mobile or laptop except for studies or important matters till evening): used for a little while in morning but then detoxed the rest of the day so all well.
  5. :white_check_mark:Limiting sugar intake
  6. :white_check_mark:Visualisation
  7. :white_check_mark:Workout: 35 min
  8. :white_check_mark:Affirmations
  9. :white_check_mark:Reading ‘easy way to mindfulness’
  10. :white_check_mark:Cold shower
  11. :white_check_mark:Prayer
  12. :white_check_mark:Reading Bhagawad Gita
  13. :white_check_mark:Meditation: 15 min
  14. :white_check_mark:Shutdown Ritual/planning for the next day
  15. :white_check_mark:Practising gratitude/ gratitude journal

I wasn’t feeling very well mentally today, like there was some weird pressure, it was probably because of the rejection that I faced yesterday and also because of the fact that I didn’t take good sleep last night, I was up late again. I barely managed to complete above habits :sweat_smile:, but I was feeling better after evening.
Now I have couple of things on my mind, I realized that selection in interviews is not that easy, I still need to work for it and over that I need to watch breaking bad as well :joy:, I guess this wasn’t the right time to start it but I won’t get any time at all once I leave for Mtech so whatever. First I need to sleep and wakeup on time then I’ll make time for both studies and watching breaking bad. I have to schedule a detox by 11 pm or else I keep on chatting till late and even after that I watch some shows so yeah it gets too late :sweat_smile:. This happened last two days, but scheduling a detox at 11 today.

10 Likes

Day 4

1. Study: Around 1 hr
  2. Going to sleep by 12 last night: Late again
  4. Detox (no mobile or laptop except for studies or important matters till evening): only detoxed till afternoon
  7. :white_check_mark:Workout: 25 min
  13. :white_check_mark:Meditation: 10 min

Last night I put my phone on detox but I still stayed up watching Breaking bad :rofl:, now I think I should focus on finishing this show asap before thinking about anything else :joy:.
The result of 2nd interview also came and I didn’t get selected again :sweat_smile:, I scored 67/100, and min requirement was 70. But that makes sure that I’ll get to experience IIT Delhi and that would provide me a lot of exposure and I think my time management will also be tested there.
Anyway gonna watch breaking bad again before sleeping :v::joy:.

14 Likes

Thats sad to hear bro. But its good to see that you have learnt to handle failures. Btw what kind of prep you are upto? IIT…wow man.

3 Likes

Yo … :fire::fire:
IIT Delhi let’s gooooo
Also next year is for psu right…

4 Likes

I prepared for GATE exam bro, I secured a good rank this year that’s why all these opportunities

Not next year but there are still some psus that will recruit via gate. Iocl, ongc, ntpc, sjvnl, all are remaining.
I’ll give interviews along with iit and if I get selected I’ll leave Mtech midway :joy:
But I will still be eligible for interviewing at barc and npcil based on this year’s score next year.

5 Likes

Yeah that’s because I have appeared in a lot of interviews for private organizations back in college, this must have been like my 14th or 15th interview overall :joy:.

4 Likes

Day 5

1. Study
  3. :white_check_mark:Gayatri Mantra chanting
  4. :white_check_mark:Detox (no mobile or laptop except for studies or important matters till evening)
  7. :white_check_mark:Workout: 30 min

Just did all above tick marked things today and watched breaking bad the rest of the day, I am on a marathon here :joy:. But I am not gonna start any new show after I finish this one, because I need some time to fix my sleep schedule and enter focus phase as well before leaving home, though I am still doing pretty good with impulse control, I’ve completely cut out sugar since last 4 days except whatever’s in one spoon of my peanut butter, learning to not respond to triggers, I am also getting quite mindful now a days because of the book of course (easy way). Seeya.

9 Likes

Dude I’ve been watching one piece since my exams ended…
Average episode count per day was 15 :joy:
(Ikk it’s too much time wasted)
And i am currently on 630th/1024 episode.
This is something more than marathon :joy:
But i decided to take a break from one piece…
Gonna watch other anime soon

6 Likes

6 Likes

Damn :joy::joy: fortunately there are only a total of 62 episodes of breaking bad so I’ll be done in 4-5 days tops. I have watched 16 episodes in about 2 days :joy:.

5 Likes

11 Likes

He is still more productive than we are :joy::joy:.

6 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Thanks dude this means a lot :joy:

7 Likes

Bruh I won’t have time to watch any shows, I’ll be leaving for college in last week of this month.

5 Likes

Day 6

1. Study/work: About 3 hrs
  4. Detox (no mobile or laptop except for studies or important matters till evening): Used mobile for about an hour in afternoon, detoxed the rest of the time.
  5. Limiting sugar intake: my mom force fed me some halwa :joy:
  7. :white_check_mark:Workout: 30 min

Made a resume today because one of the organizations where I was applying wanted us to upload it in the application form, filled the application form, though I was planning to get some more things done but even this took a lot of time, didn’t watch the show today, but I am gonna now, also I have messed my sleep pretty bad lately :joy:, I’ll look into this.

6 Likes

Title of your st.

Not again :joy:.

6 Likes