Diary (A New Arc) 25M

Though there’s still some time for a new arc/phase to begin in my life environmentally as per the time I am writing this but this diary might signify it.
Welcome :smile:

28 Likes

Day 1

1. Study: 2 hrs
  2. :white_check_mark:Going to sleep by 12 last night
  3. :white_check_mark:Gayatri Mantra chanting before sleeping last night
  4. :white_check_mark:Detox (no mobile or laptop except for studies or important matters till evening)
  5. :white_check_mark:Limiting sugar intake
  6. :white_check_mark:Visualisation
  7. :white_check_mark:Workout: 40 min
  8. :white_check_mark:Affirmations
  9. :white_check_mark:Reading ‘easy way to mindfulness’ ×2
  10. :white_check_mark:Cold shower
  11. :white_check_mark:Prayer
  12. :white_check_mark:Reading Bhagawad Gita
  13. :white_check_mark:Meditation: 20 min + 15 min + 10 min
  14. :white_check_mark:Shutdown Ritual/planning for the next day
  15. :white_check_mark:Practising gratitude/ gratitude journal

Slept for good 9 hours last night, since I was having quite some free time lately so I decided why not extend a few habits, like I read the book easy way to mindfulness twice, some in morning and some after dinner, and meditated thrice, one very nice happening occured during my 2nd (afternoon) meditation session, I was solving a numerical in the morning which was quite lengthy and tedious, I left it midway because I had to go for lunch and I was quite confused how to solve it, but after lunch when I was practicing mindfulness breathing meditation thought of that numerical popped in my brain and it got solved mentally :sweat_smile:, then I tried and wrote the whole solution in one go, I was shocked myself but it felt nice.
Apart from this I watched the Disney movie Cinderella during lunch with family and that movie was very nice, I had watched the cartoon in childhood and still remembered the story but the presentation was nice in this one.
I also watched 1 and a half episode of the show breaking bad and the show seems legit.
I also studied for about 2 hours.
I must say a good day :joy:.

22 Likes

All the best bro for your new j̶o̶u̶r̶n̶a̶l journey.

8 Likes

“The what now”
:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

8 Likes

#Good luck
#Bonne chance ( French )
#حظا سعيدا ( Arabic )
#आपको कामयाबी मिले ( Hindi )
#The whole world wishes you the best of luck

11 Likes

New arc in my life’s anime :muscle::joy:

11 Likes

Oo yeah
lets fck this diary now

8 Likes

Damn bro, you need to drill a hole first.

8 Likes

Everyone: 1-2 diaries
@The_integrous_one with a new diary every ‘arc’

11 Likes

And this was the end of that innocent diary.

:smiling_face_with_tear:

12 Likes

:skull: :skull:

2 minutes silence for the diary

6 Likes

@The_integrous_one best of luck for this new diary

Lets get this one to 4000 too

5 Likes

Yo , the legend started a new path :raised_hands:. All the best for your journey my friend

5 Likes

Sad to know your challenge is closed . I was looking for a fresh start when it comes to academics. Anyway happy to see you again . Waiting to hear new experiences from you.

3 Likes

:joy::joy:
You should see Risinglion he has 7 diaries now.

:v::joy:

:muscle::muscle::joy:

Thanks.

I might start a new one if I have to prepare again in few days.

7 Likes

Day 2

1. Study
  2. Going to sleep by 12 last night
  3. :white_check_mark:Gayatri Mantra chanting before sleeping last night
  4. :white_check_mark:Detox (no mobile or laptop except for studies or important matters till evening)
  5. :white_check_mark:Limiting sugar intake
  6. :white_check_mark:Visualisation
  7. :white_check_mark:Workout: 40 min
  8. :white_check_mark:Affirmations
  9. :white_check_mark:Reading ‘easy way to mindfulness’
  10. :white_check_mark:Cold shower
  11. :white_check_mark:Prayer
  12. :white_check_mark:Reading Bhagawad Gita
  13. :white_check_mark:Meditation 5 min + 30 min
  14. :white_check_mark:Shutdown Ritual/planning for the next day
  15. :white_check_mark:Practising gratitude/ gratitude journal

I slept somewhat late last night, did my whole morning routine at super human speed :joy:, even though I was mindful while doing everything but I had to perform hurriedly because I was getting late for brunch, we watched antman during lunch, I took a 1 hr nap after that, then I decided to go on a walk but then midway I saw some people practicing basketball so I joined them, they were just shooting, jean was also there (yes that American girl, her name is jean) because it was the court of the monastery where she teaches, we did some shooting for sone time, then they told me that it was their Guru’s birthday today so they had a function, a lot of people gathered there to dance in the monastery, most of the people dancing were same as the last time when I joined them for dancing, I was standing in a side and watching and again a Tibetan aunt asked me to join the dance so I joined, many of my monk friends were also watching they were shouting my name from time to time :joy:, after one song ended a Tibetan lady who was dancing beside me showed me thumbs up and told I did good them some Tibetan grandmas who were sitting by the side called me, one of them gave me a toffee and said ‘bhut acha kr rhe ho’ which means I was doing really good, that was totally unexpected but it made me happy, as I joined them once before so I have gotten the hang of their dance and I was throwing my style in between si everyone around was liking it :sweat_smile:.
After I returned home as we were watching tv while having dinner result of one of my interviews came out and I didn’t get selected :sweat_smile:, it kind of decreased my happiness from today’s evening but anyway life goes on :joy:, I am used to rejection now and I still have other opportunities I’ll do better. But I still have to be carefully, I seem to be normal but stress from such situations attacks me subconsciously and I end up messing myself up, I’ll just have to stay mindful about my feelings and all well :v:.

14 Likes

Heck, this also hurts :dizzy_face::dizzy_face::dizzy_face:. Samar bhai’s two threads have closed back to back :joy::smiling_face_with_tear:.

7 Likes

Everyone who was worrying about my previous dairy, you can still read it by searching the name whenever you like :joy:, lock hi hui hai delete nhi.

9 Likes

But ab wo active nhi hai na :smiling_face_with_tear::smiling_face_with_tear::smiling_face_with_tear::smiling_face_with_tear:

5 Likes

fanboys screaming and screeching with pleasure in the background.

6 Likes