6. :white_check_mark:Pranayam
  7. :white_check_mark:Reading How to be a stoic
  8. :white_check_mark:Reading Bhagavad Gita
  9. Hot-Cold Shower: Only hot
  10. :white_check_mark:Meditation: 10 min
  11. :white_check_mark:Detox: Till 3pm
  12. :white_check_mark:Shutdown Ritual/planning for the next day
  13. :white_check_mark:Practising gratitude/gratitude journal

I didn’t watch jujutsu kaisen movie last night just watched last two episodes and some rick and Morty then slept on time, had a really good long sleep, today after had really nice book reading session, understood what I read in a good way, in the evening I made paneer do pyaza and I am so grateful that it turned out awesome :sweat_smile:, it tasted sooooo good :joy:. I’m planning to watch that pending movie now, will be watching the office UK and Afterlife after finishing this, not today but tomorrow. Also I’m feeling much better now, taste is almost completely back, a little bit of cough and choked nose is still there.
Tomorrow I’ll be taking printouts of the forms that I’m supposed to fill and get attested, will also be planning for how and when to get then attested.
Hmm that’s all. Goodnight.

5 Likes

New arc will also begin after your marriage :new_moon_with_face::full_moon_with_face::new_moon_with_face::full_moon_with_face::new_moon_with_face::full_moon_with_face::new_moon_with_face::full_moon_with_face:

5 Likes

That’ll take time yet :joy:. Not too soon.

5 Likes

Samaranjay: the end of the hunt; the hunter becomes hunted

6 Likes

Oh shit :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

:skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull:

4 Likes

26th Jan, Day 26.
I didn’t put my phone on detox before sleeping last night and I ended up doing nothing today morning except getting involved in messages and all.
I just watched some of the movie Kantara and Some of Jujutsu Kaisen Zero movie.
Printes some forms and gathered knowledge about how to fill them.
That’s all I did today :man_facepalming:.
I’ll finish the jujutsu kaisen movie now, and put the phone on detox until tomorrow afternoon so I get all morning routine done properly.
Goodnight.
One thing, I haven’t had a single nightfall in last 26 days, I guess that’s how badly I had emptied myself during last half of the year :skull::joy:.

3 Likes

Same but it’s been 2 years now :new_moon_with_face::new_moon_with_face::new_moon_with_face::new_moon_with_face:.

4 Likes

Bruh :joy:. I won’t comment on this :joy:

3 Likes

Sometimes silence speaks louder than words :smiling_face_with_tear:.

3 Likes

:smiling_face_with_tear: :people_hugging: ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎

3 Likes

27th Jan Day 27
I worked out in morning, detoxed till about 2pm, I was planning to play in evening but my guitar arrived, and then I got so involved that I spent almost 6 hours practicing :joy::skull:. I learnt two chords and then recorded one song, I wasn’t hitting the chords perfectly but anyway I am sooooooo happy :muscle::joy:. I’ll have next two weeks I’ll give my best to learn as much as possible, then I’ll have to move, I don’t think I’ll be able to carry the guitar there.
Tomorrow also I’ll just workout and practice guitar, but I’ll play in evening because it has been a while since I went to play.
Goodnight.

4 Likes

Yeeeeeeeeeereeeaaaaaaaaaahhhh!!!
:muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::mechanical_arm::mechanical_arm::mechanical_arm::mechanical_arm::mechanical_arm::star2::star2::sparkles::sparkles::star2::star2::full_moon_with_face::new_moon_with_face::full_moon_with_face::new_moon_with_face::full_moon_with_face::disguised_face::sunglasses::disguised_face::sunglasses::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::innocent::innocent::exploding_head::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::confetti_ball::confetti_ball::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada:

2 Likes

Aaahhh i remember when i bought my guitar during lockdown

1 Like

Do you play? Send me some recording if you have.