Diary (A New Arc) 25M

You know my mother is so smartass
Last year , i was addicted to games. I used to play games instead of studying, i kept my books open to show that i am studying :joy: one day my mother looked at the page i was on (unfortunately i forgot to turn pages) she came back after 15 mins and saw that i was on the same page :joy: she caught me i got embarassed and angry and i ran out of my house​:sweat_smile: trust was broken at that time

3 Likes

I thought these things won’t happen with you because you opened GATE ! Were you playing instead of studying?

3 Likes

Oh shit man that’s the worse thing that could happen :joy:.

Actually I got rejected in an interview recently by just 2 marks lesser than required for selection, so she wants me to don’t stop studying and keep using my potential until I get selected somewhere finally.
She only had good intentions for me :sweat_smile:. She even apologized later for nagging me so much and motivated me to do good :joy::orange_heart:.

5 Likes

Bro the pain even after getting a great rank in GATE… like we middle class people have to keep studying and studying…

3 Likes

:slightly_smiling_face::smiling_face_with_tear:
No other way round until we finally get settled.

4 Likes

29th Nov, Tuesday, Day 4
:white_check_mark:Studying: About 4 hrs
:white_check_mark:Going to sleep before/around 12 last night
:white_check_mark:Gayatri Mantra chanting
:white_check_mark:Visualisation
:white_check_mark:Affirmations
:white_check_mark:Workout: About 30-35 min, 1 hour basketball
:white_check_mark:Prayer
:white_check_mark:Cold Shower
:white_check_mark:Detox till dinner
:white_check_mark:Meditation: 5 min
:white_check_mark:Reading How to be a stoic
:white_check_mark:Reading Bhagavad Gita
:white_check_mark:Shutdown Ritual/planning for the next day
:white_check_mark:Practising gratitude/gratitude journal

I didn’t waste any time in morning, did morning routine seriously, started studying on time but I did eat one parantha and one bun when I was not supposed to :sweat_smile:, I also went to play in the evening, very good players rarely visit the court, but on other days I just play for practice today was one of those days. Plus I have a wierd issue, ever since my foot was twisted back in February or March, after playing back of my ankle starts aching to some extent, it gets better after one two rest days, it’s nothing intolerable but there is pain which increases upon pressing, lol it’s like I am telling a doctor what I’ve been feeling :rofl:, maybe Ash will read this and lemme know what’s wrong.
Anyway, I haven’t used my mobile in entire day :sweat_smile:, I’ll check messages now, then sleep after watching Rick and Morty.

7 Likes

Cant say man. Maybe you strained your deltoid ligament or something. Its best to consult a doctor or at least a physiotherapist.

3 Likes

Yeah cool I’ll do that, my shoulder check up is also pending with physiotherapist, will find time to go there some day.

2 Likes

30th Nov, Wednesday, Day 5
:white_check_mark:Studying: About 2.5 hrs
Going to sleep before/around 12 last night: Around 1
:white_check_mark:Gayatri Mantra chanting
:white_check_mark:Affirmations
:white_check_mark:Visualisation
:white_check_mark:Workout: About 20 min total
:white_check_mark:Prayer
:white_check_mark:Cold Shower
:white_check_mark:Detox till dinner
:white_check_mark:Meditation: 10 min
:white_check_mark:Reading How to be a stoic
:white_check_mark:Reading Bhagavad Gita
:white_check_mark:Shutdown Ritual/planning for the next day
:white_check_mark:Practising gratitude/gratitude journal

I slept a lot last night as my mobile phone got switched off so alarm didn’t ring but it was rejuvenating. Spent some time studying, one friend called me to play, so went to play, awesome games today :fire:. But my team lost by one point :joy:, 59-60, it felt good that there was competition. Had buns for dinner with panner and some honey. Thoughts? Well I just meditated so almost none, but yeah good feeling about improved and almost fixed routine. No mobile whole day, will check messages, watch Rick and Morty and sleep. Also, Didn’t have any snacks today because I loaded up in lunch :joy:, I need to avoid snacks to avoid weight gain.

7 Likes

Bro true . Study study study :face_with_spiral_eyes::face_with_spiral_eyes::face_with_spiral_eyes:

3 Likes

1st Dec, Thursday, Day 6
Rest day
:joy:
All I did today was taking a cold shower, listening to Spotify wrapped, asking others how their wrapped looks like :joy:, some more talking and chatting that’s it. Even right now my sister just left my room after repeatedly playing her Spotify wrapped stories :joy:. 1st December is a special day for Spotify users.
Anyway I’ll sleep after watching Rick and Morty now and get back to hustle tomorrow.

4 Likes

The first sign of the end of the world
1st Dec, Thursday, Day 6 I will never forget this day :joy::joy:

Just kidding you know, yeah take a small break bro as long as it doesn’t cause any urges. You deserve it

2 Likes

Bro can you send a pic of your wrapped? Here or whatsapp is fine.

5 Likes

What are your guy’s listening time???
@debellator @The_integrous_one and other spotify users???

2 Likes

I didn’t listen much this year
was around 1500 minutes only

5 Likes

Bruh it has alot of bhajans (hindu spiritual songs) :joy: and some himachali songs as well.
But I’ll share the playlist directly if that’s possible.

3 Likes

Mine is 10,009 minutes.

4 Likes

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/37i9dQZF1F0sijgNaJdgit?si=P1MxCFDkRj6tXsk-zl0V7w&utm_source=copy-link
Here’s my top 100 playlist.

1 Like

Noobs :joy:

5 Likes

Tf dude :joy::joy:, 991 times :exploding_head:.

2 Likes